Firearms Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New member, just your basic grumpy old s.o.b., been shooting for a little over 40 years. No that doesn't make me an expert, just someone who likes shooting. Some of them were good, some were bad, didn't matter. blue

·
Banned
23,968 Posts
Welcome to the Forum blue - Oregon has got some beautiful country in it. I hope you found yourself a nice little niche' and are enjoying it.

JD

·
Registered
727 Posts
New member, just your basic grumpy old s.o.b., been shooting for a little over 40 years. No that doesn't make me an expert, just someone who likes shooting. Some of them were good, some were bad, didn't matter. blue
\
Welcome and hello from Idaho. What part of Oregon? I used to live in Salem and still have family over there.:D Enjoy the forum.

·
Premium Member
19,844 Posts
Welcome here. My wife and I are moving to Oregon this year.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks everybody, i'm in northeast oregon. I hunt and track alot, i can be in the mountains in 10 minutes, and the sage brush in twenty minutes. A nice little town where everybody is armed to the teeth ... and polite.

I love guns, how do you like the pf-9? I have one on order but it hasn't shown up yet. (holding out for a late model serial number) Thanks again, blue

·
Registered
727 Posts
I love my Kel-Tec but I am actually thinking of trading it off. I carry a Glock 27 and shes my baby lol. So how far from LaGrande are you? I lived in Baker when I was really young. The wife and I try to make it to Enterprise and Joseph once a year, beautiful country up there. Anyways welcome to the forum. :)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes it is very beautiful here, and for those of you whose ears just perked up, ... no you can't make a living here, ... and it snowed on june 10th, ... tollgate gets 12-14 feet of snow a year. I love guns, it looks to me like your doing some tracking, blue

·
Registered
727 Posts
Yes it is very beautiful here, and for those of you whose ears just perked up, ... no you can't make a living here, ... and it snowed on june 10th, ... tollgate gets 12-14 feet of snow a year. I love guns, it looks to me like your doing some tracking, blue

Tracking??? Why would you think that? I just love the scenery in Northeast Oregon. Beautiful country.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts