Firearms Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lurked a bunch, made a few posts, just posted in someone else's welcome thread, so I suppose I should introduce myself.

I live in Fairfax County Virginia and just got into guns a couple of months ago. What a time to get into guns... :mad:

Started harmlessly with my first time out shooting some skeet at the Cove near Winchester. That was followed by a trip to WM the next day to get my first gun, a Remington 870 12ga.

Now, a little over two months later, I am looking at the 870, a Pardner Pump 20ga, a 10/22, M&P 15-22, Beretta 92 M9A1, Colt 1911-22, and a DPMS AP4.

Seems I found the most expensive hobby out there...will I ever be able to stop buying guns again? I suspect I know the answer to that question :D

·
Registered
4,359 Posts
Hey nixfix, welcome, and the answer is yes, but only after you've spent way too much money and caused the woman in your life to question your relationship!! Bring her along, but remember this: You may be able to outrun her but you can't outrun Smith & Wesson!!!

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Welcome to FTF

Welcome from Georgia. Glad you found us. Enjoy. I guess it depends on the person but I have been acquiring guns my whole life and can't see me ever having enough. I won't even tell you how many is in my vault today but I have to admit, some of them have been good investments. I just hope at some point things get back to some kind of normal.

·
Registered
21,822 Posts

to the FTF community. We are glad to have you as a new member!

All you need here is a thick skin and the ability to laugh at anything, including yourself!

Please read the following, it will save all of us a lot of time and trouble:

Please DO NOT post (including in your signature) advertisements, links to sell or advertise if you are not a vendor.

New folks- Please read this!!! << Click Here

FTF Newcomer's Guide << Click Here

How To Post Pics on FTF << Click Here

FTF's List Of Acronyms << Click Here

Join the Gun Owners of America, a worthy 2nd Amendment protector.

Gun Owners of America << Click Here

Please join the NRA, it serves all gun owners well.

Join the NRA << Click Here

1 - 4 of 4 Posts