Firearms Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am am tired of traveling for a living and like a salmon have returned to where I was born. That is in the mountains of far east Tennessee I can stand in North Carolina with one foot and (east) Tennessee with the other! I used to travel because I had to and have been around the world and to nearly every major city in the USA. All had something to give and had beautiful people, but I missed these hills and the people here. So now I just travel for fun when funds allow.

I and my middle aged basset hound (Bogie) are becoming self sufficient and fairly invisible to the powers that be, and are working hard to be able to divest ourselves from the grid at will. Of course posting on the net may make my invisible attempt non productive or may be a good test for it! In any case I hope to get to know all of you all' soon. : }>

·
Banned
6,964 Posts
Welcome, RevSee4. It would be great if more people were as self-sufficient as you. As for your privacy, it's yours to protect. (I'm pretty sure participating in some internet forums won't blow your cover. :) )

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome, RevSee4. It would be great if more people were as self-sufficient as you. As for your privacy, it's yours to protect. (I'm pretty sure participating in some internet forums won't blow your cover. :) )
Thanks I would like to say that I am a laid back good ole' boy sage spitting backer' juice in the camp fire, while giving out sagely' advice, but I am more like a nervous Mel Brooks in the movie Conspiracy Theory. **Twitch** ..anyway, thanks guys for the kind words ...

; }>

1 - 5 of 5 Posts