Firearms Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I believe guns are good and decent and should not be blamed for the crimes in which they participate. Some bad human always forces their participation.

·
Banned
427 Posts
Hey! Welcome to the board. You live in one of the prettiest counties in Pennsylvania. So, how about that Bloomsburg Fair! Because of either road construction on I-80, or a growing boredom with the grandstand entertainment, we've missed The Fair for the past two years. Before that we had a perfect 10 year attendance record. Best damned state/county fair in the northeast!

So, let me guess? You were buying your guns at D&R, right!

·
Banned
6,964 Posts
I believe guns are good and decent and should not be blamed for the crimes in which they participate. Some bad human always forces their participation.
Well-said and welcome!

"Quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit, occidentis telum est." -Seneca "the Younger" ca. 4 BC-65 AD

("A sword never kills anybody; it is a tool in the killer's hand.")

·
Premium Member
19,844 Posts
Welcome here.

·
Premium Member
9,661 Posts
I'm from PA, grew up in Lancaster Co. I really miss it there but it's getting very crowded since I left about 13 years ago. Welcome! I'm fairly new here and I can say everyone here seems friendly and willing to answer all the questions I've had.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts