Firearms Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 19 & a 26,...the 26 is using the Lazermax Internal Sight which is extremely accuate & an excellent dark room eye. Had both for quite awhile now, I just put 4 new #319 batteries in the Lasermax last night. I have to get my CCW re-newed, I got lazy & let it expire. I had & carried a 45, Automatic, M1911A1 in the Vietnam .......I wish I had my Glocks back then, enough said.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Hi PA

Born and raised in the Erie area and do miss the whitetail hunting back there Still have most of the family there but love the west. Been west since 74 and only go back to visit family. My boys are hunters too. Welcome to the forum and enjoy the group.......Chort

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Born and raised in the Erie area and do miss the whitetail hunting back there Still have most of the family there but love the west. Been west since 74 and only go back to visit family. My boys are hunters too. Welcome to the forum and enjoy the group.......Chort
Thx for the welcome Chort, I was born & raised in SW Pa.(Washington Co) & yes, we shot some might nice Buck back there. I was a Coal Miner & Steel Mill Worker back there until everything fell a part in 1982 & got a job in the Harrisburg Area. We Fished the heck out of Wallnut & Elk Creek for Salmon in Erie(straight up Rt 79) & also had an Aunt that lived there.

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
Welcome Nam - look forward to seeing your posts!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts