Firearms Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
23 Posts
First off, welcome to the site!

I know I'm new here, and I hope you learn a lot from the others on this site, as I know I will. For your questions about owning a weapon is more likely to get you shot, I believe it refers to those who believe they have a bulletprrof shield on them anytime they carry a weapon, and that they would be more likely to attempt to stop a criminal in the process of a crime than an unarmed individual would. For those people who attempt to intervene during a (insert your choice of criminal activity here) without proper training/knowledge, it can lead to an unfortunate shooting of a citizen who was trying to help. That being said, it's still the damn criminal's fault for pulling the trigger, can't blame the citizen for his attempt to do the right thing, IMO.

*Soapbox mode on* May I say though that I found your post to be exceptionally hard to read and follow, and had to re-read several portions of it to catch what you were saying. Please use capitolization and proofread your posts prior to hitting the submit button. *Soapbox mode off*

· Registered
23 Posts
Thank you for your reply Storm. I went back and reread my post and really am not sure why you had trouble following it. seemed perfectly clear to me and i saw only one typo. in any case i appreciate getting your quick reply.

Annie
I just had a hard time with the lack of capitalization is most of it. Maybe I came across a bit to over the top. Anyways, from one newb to another, welcome!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.