Firearms Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in upper Michigan. I just found this great site but I'm far from new when it comes to collecting. I Belong to a few other firearm related boards and enjoy them very much. I collect Milsurps with a focus on Mausers, K31 Swiss and some Mosins. More modern rifles include an interest in AR's and AK's. Thanks for another great board and I hope I can make some contributions here.

·
Banned
6,964 Posts
Welcome. It's good to have you here.

·
Banned
23,968 Posts
Welcome to our little corner of the internet then. I think you will find this board is a great place to share ideas and offer opinion without being ignored or shut out of the conversations. I hope you stick around and enjoy yourself here....

JD

·
Premium Member
19,844 Posts
Welcome here.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Guys,
I just got home from a local gun shop where I had to go to fondle my new S&W M&P Ar-15. It came in thursday. I put it on layaway so I don't get a complimentary trip to the dog house. I don't think I'll be able to wait though since i've handled it. Oh well, It's easier to ask for forgiveness than permission.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Thanks Guys,
I just got home from a local gun shop where I had to go to fondle my new S&W M&P Ar-15. It came in thursday. I put it on layaway so I don't get a complimentary trip to the dog house. I don't think I'll be able to wait though since i've handled it. Oh well, It's easier to ask for forgiveness than permission.
Hi back at you from another newbie! The wife and I have a few deals worked out, I don't say anything about her buying new shoes and purses and she doesn't say anything about me buying automotive tools. Well, she's looking at upgrading some of her diamond jewelry, I think we've moved into a new price range to barter over! :D

This looks like a very cordial forum with lots of info and some helpful people! :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts