Firearms Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I just registered with the forum and am looking forward to learning a great many things here. I am a former marine. I served from 78 to 82. "peace time" I like weapons and am currently building my collection.

·
Banned
23,968 Posts
Welcome to the Forum and Thank You from the Dillinger household for your service. We ever get together, I buy the first, second and third rounds. :)

JD

·
Banned
23,968 Posts
bye the way I love you're sig line. I served the white house not nessesarly the man "Jimmy" siting in it.
*RESPECT*

You will always have a pillow and a blanket in this house Marine, along with a hot meal and a cold beer. Without you, and warriors like you, this nation would have fallen prey to our foes long ago.

JD

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank You Sir. Sometimes we forget that people like you are out there. I will be upgrading to premium on Tuesday. I get paid on Tuesday and after buying a yugo sks I don't have enough left in the bank to upgrade today :(

·
Banned
23,968 Posts
There is an entire nation of good folks who are 100% behind our troops. In the morning, when the rest of the forum signs in, you will meet some of them, and I hope they give you some solace about our country.

You are welcome here brother -

JD

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
Welcome to the forum...I'm looking forward to reading your posts and like JD, thank you for your service to our country!

·
Registered
909 Posts
welcome to the forum
look forward to your contributions to this forum
:D

·
Premium Member
19,844 Posts
Thank you for your service and welcome here.

·
Banned
23,968 Posts
Duneruner, junho, CA357 and 1861 are all examples of the good American populace who are thankful, and prosperous, because of your selfless service.

Semper Fi Marine -

JD

1 - 13 of 13 Posts