Firearms Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello there folks, my name is JuggNuttz, can call me Jugg for short. Im from Chicago, 31 and a son of a Chicago Police Officer. I grew up with firearms my whole life, i remember my dad holding me close to his legs and holding the forearm of a rifle while i aimed, i shot my first deer at the age of 12, i go deer hunting every year no matter what! I collect guns (rather small collection so far), swords and knives. there i think that gives my background on the subject of firearms =).

Im mostly joining this forum for opinions on firearms and other suggestions on what firearms i should get, or where to get... while i still have the right =D.

Thanks for reading and see you guys on the forums! :D

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Welcome from Venezuela

Welcome Jugg and glad to have you around! :D

·
Banned
23,968 Posts
Welcome to the Forum -

Chicago huh? What are the gun laws like in that part of the country?

JD

·
Registered
21,822 Posts
Nuttz, glad to have you aboard!

You need two things here on the FTF:
A thick skin,
And a sense of humor that allows you to laugh at everything including yourself!

Looking forward to you fitting in and enjoying your experiences with this irreverent bunch of professional firearm mooks!

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
Welcome Jugg

·
Premium Member
19,844 Posts
Welcome here.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Welcome to the Forum -

Chicago huh? What are the gun laws like in that part of the country?

JD
terrible.... ihave to use my dads adress at the farm and keep my guns over there. But me and my sisters family are talking about moving to Colorado, and they have the Conceal Carry Law, so thats something ill be working on getting.

Thanks for the welcomes, and yes i have a good sense of humor, i can find humor in pretty much everything! :)

·
Registered
167 Posts
Welcome from the big H-town Texas! Definitely +1 on canes comment, you'll have fun and you may even learn some stuff

1 - 12 of 12 Posts