Firearms Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey and Hi to all,
I am shadowtao or just JP. Old retired type, living the easy life.
Took early retirement, worked for the state as a Veterans' Service Officer, helping vet get their benefits.
Should I say I love shooting? If there is such thing as a serious plinker then it's me. Some target stufff, hope to get into more.
Look forward to being here.
Jp

·
Registered
21,822 Posts
Hey JP, have you shot Florida Gun Center or Markham Park?

to the FTF community. We are glad to have you as a new member!

All you need here is a thick skin and the ability to laugh at anything, including yourself!

Please read the following, it will save all of us a lot of time and trouble:

Please DO NOT post (including in your signature) advertisements, links to sell or advertise if you are not a vendor.

New folks- Please read this!!! << Click Here

FTF Newcomer's Guide << Click Here

How To Post Pics on FTF << Click Here

FTF's List Of Acronyms << Click Here

Join the Gun Owners of America, a worthy 2nd Amendment protector.

Gun Owners of America << Click Here

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I'm a Miami native but I definitely don't miss the traffic down there, just the beaches :D Where about in Miami? I'm from Opa-Locka.

·
Registered
213 Posts
WElcome, I was at Miami beach and stayed at the Doral. Nice place, the next hotel had a toppless beach but I never could slip away from the wife. DOUBLE UPSIDE DOWN BUMMER

·
Registered
9 Posts
Thanks

Thanks for all the links, real useful.
BTW I have shot at Florida Gun in Hialeah, but not at the Park in Broward. I live very close to Trail Glades in west Miami so go there mostly. Have tried several places up in the Orlando area with my brother-in-law who is a total gun and hunting nut and seems to know every place.

Hey JP, have you shot Florida Gun Center or Markham Park?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi and thanks,

I live near the Doral Mall. Yeah, I hate the traffic. But now that I live the retired life I can avoid most of it by timing my outings. LOL

Welcome to the forum. I'm a Miami native but I definitely don't miss the traffic down there, just the beaches :D Where about in Miami? I'm from Opa-Locka.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LOL, what you next time you come down is tell the wife you both have to see the old Miami Retro area of Miami Beach. Miami beach allows topless.

Now the inside secrect -- on the beach are roving patrols, cops in SUV's. Watch them. They will slow down everytime they are near a good looking topless lady. LOL Really.

WElcome, I was at Miami beach and stayed at the Doral. Nice place, the next hotel had a toppless beach but I never could slip away from the wife. DOUBLE UPSIDE DOWN BUMMER

·
Registered
21,822 Posts
Thanks for all the links, real useful.
BTW I have shot at Florida Gun in Hialeah, but not at the Park in Broward. I live very close to Trail Glades in west Miami so go there mostly. Have tried several places up in the Orlando area with my brother-in-law who is a total gun and hunting nut and seems to know every place.
Trail Glades is ~1 hour south of me. I have not shot there but would like the chance to sweat in the everglades while doing what I love. (That's shooting for all you deviants!) We have an FTF member (AsmelEduardo) from Venezuela that stays with family in Doral when he comes up for a visit. He doesn't get up as much as he/I likes (damn Chavez) but maybe the next time he's in town we can shoot Trail Glades.

·
Registered
21,822 Posts
Now the inside secrect -- on the beach are roving patrols, cops in SUV's. Watch them. They will slow down everytime they are near a good looking topless lady. LOL Really.
It's the South Beach LEO version of the donut shop. :cool::rolleyes:;):p

1 - 10 of 10 Posts