Hfngd

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by markerdown, Mar 11, 2010.

1. markerdown

markerdown New Member

Oh happy, happy m'effin' NG day. It arrives today, ....thee holy grail......a brand spankin new Gibby Les Paul traditional plus.

I feel bad for the neighbors, my bird dogs and mrs marker .....NOT!!!

I sold off a few strats and epis to finance this one (5 total) Time to blast out some classic rock and blues. :cool: ugh, yeah, I got headphones...... markerdown

2. orangello

orangello New Member

What, no pics?
    tease

3. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

Headphones:eek:

Let's see some markerdown rockin' out like this!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1q1Bv5THNI]YouTube - Gary Hoey and Doug Morrison Jam Red House in Austin Texas[/ame]

4. markerdown

markerdown New Member

I'm stuck at work!!!! :( I just called home to see if it arrived yet......not yet... today is the fedex delivery day. Mrs marker is home and has to sign for it....and she is already complaining she has to stay home and wait

5. NitroxAZ

NitroxAZ New Member

What kind of finish? Heritage Cherry Sunburst, Desert Burst, Honey Burst, Iced Tea, Light Burst, Gold Top or Ebony? Enquiring minds want to know.

I used to have an old Black BC Rich NJ Series Strat. That was before all of the guitar companies started producing their crappy entry series stuff. Now, all I have is a older Dean Acoustic which plays pretty nice.

6. canebrake

canebrake New Member

7. markerdown

markerdown New Member

It a 2010 Les Paul Traditional Plus in Honey Burst and it's not here!!! Fedex has a note on their tracking site of a delay due to weather. Arrrrghhh!!

The estimated delivery date was today. It's still shown in Phoenix at 1230 this morning.

Yeah, I wish I could play as good as Gary Hoey on his worst day no less. He's an awesome guitar player. I like his surf music medley with a heavy metal bite and his Ho Ho Hoey Xmas album

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 11, 2010
  8. MGH

MGH New Member

:)
    Thats a pretty sunburst!!! I LOVE my Les Paul!

9. lonyaeger

lonyaeger New Member

Great guitar....the closest I ever got was an Epiphone Les Paul!