·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Welcome from Venezuela

Welcome Britt and glad to have you around! :p

·
Registered
19,141 Posts
Feel Welcome! These guys seem to be very knowledgable about the firearms and willing to advise the less knowledgable, like me.

Gotta ask, who/what/how is that pic in your avatar? It is interesting.

·
Registered
12 Posts
hello and welcome Brittany

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
Welcome Brittany

·
Registered
21,822 Posts
Samples.32 (Brittany)

Isn't North Georgia an oxymoron?

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well I found you simply by searching gun forums on google. No I am not spam. My avatar is just something I found on the internet but the profile pic is actually me and so far I have shot 2 different keltecs, AR 15, Colt 45, CZ 75, Glock 23, Many different shotguns, a 308., a 357., and a few more that I just cannot think of at the moment my favorite being the CZ, 357., 45, and all the shotguns, but I love the AR as well and on good day I love the glock (hmm I guess I should have just said I love them all, but the keltecs are just so-so)

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Also I DESPISE 22. caliber anything! I'm sorry, but I would rather be shooting a BB gun.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Well it is nice to have you here. Guns and women rock and together they are a deadly combination:D Please hit the bunker forum and add your input to the Happy new years from Idaho thread. It would be nice to have a womans input:D

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
Welcome aboard. North GA girls are the Bomb. I had a GF who lived in Cleveland. I could listen to that accent for days.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Happy new years from Idaho. Its a thread I started to wish everyone a happy new years from Idaho (where I live)

It is in the bunker part.:D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts