Firearms Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!

Im a 22 year old, I was originally born in Texas, but I live in Los Angeles now because of my school.

I've been shooting guns since I was about 5, my father would take me out to shoot occasionally. I went through hunter safety when I was 12, and I did a little bit of hunting in highschool. Right now I just stick to the shooting ranges.

I do own a couple firearms, a scoped .22 magnum bolt action marlin (my varmit rifle) and my first shotgun, which I got when I was 13, a 20 gauge single shot Savage Stevens shotgun

I'm looking into buying a handgun, which is why I joined the forum, so I can make the right choice

thanks for having me, I look foward to learning something new

-Mike

·
Banned
23,968 Posts
Welcome to the Forum Mike - Question: Is that the Colts? Or the 500?

I have been to Indianapolis. I spent about 6 months there on a rebuild job. You can keep it quite frankly. Other than downtown, that place is a shi'ite hole. That freeway that circles the City could double as a prison fence. :cool:

The Speedway was a hell of a trip though - the tour took us in a corvette around the track at well over a 100 and it was a RUSH!

JD

·
Registered
21,822 Posts
Welcome Mike, you need two things while visiting the forum; thick skin and a sense of humor. Don't say Cane never warned ya! :D

What are you going to do with the handgun? Hunt, plink, competition or carry?

·
Registered
909 Posts
welcome to the forum!
looking for some info then you've come to the right place!
our members would be more than willing to help out and give opinions
glad to have you on board
:D

·
Registered
21,822 Posts
Welcome to the Forum Mike - Question: Is that the Colts? Or the 500?

I have been to Indianapolis. I spent about 6 months there on a rebuild job. You can keep it quite frankly. Other than downtown, that place is a shi'ite hole. That freeway that circles the City could double as a prison fence. :cool:

The Speedway was a hell of a trip though - the tour took us in a corvette around the track at well over a 100 and it was a RUSH!

JD
I'll bet in a F1 would be a trip!

I've spent some time West in Clermont @ IRP or O'Reilly Raceway Park as it's called now.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts