Firearms Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well hello. I live in Oklahoma. Got a degree in Gunsmithing and Mechanical Engineering. Firearms have been a part of my life since I was five years old. First rifle that I ever built was on an '09 Argentine action in 338-06 because at the time it was a cartridge that no one was commercially loading. Just wanted something different. Lately I've been having the same thoughts about something new to build. Has anyone been playing with any of J.D.Jones' Whisper cartridges? I called him a couple of times. Heck of a nice guy. Only problem is finding reliable bullet sources. Personally, I don't want to set myself up as a "bullet manufacturer" just to build and shoot one or two long guns. Just an idea that's been naggin' at the back of my head for a year or three. Other than that, mostly I've been raising three boys by myself and building / re-building firearms for folks that want something a little different. Oh yeah, and shooting, lot's and lot's of shooting.

·
Banned
23,968 Posts
Welcome to the Forum. It would appear you will have some real insight to offer over the coming months...

JD

1 - 4 of 4 Posts