Hey Texas, Is this for real?

Discussion in 'Hunting Forum' started by Car54, Apr 7, 2010.

1. Car54

Car54 New Member

Cute little Texas pig that was killed in the town of Cut-N-Shoot, TX. (Yes, that's the name of a town.)

Over 1,800 lb. wild boar shot and killed in Conroe, Texas near the

County Airport, East of I-45 and near the community of Cut and Shoot.

Killed by a medical radiology worker...What would you do if this beast

was coming at you? Run for dear life? Climb a tree or simply get run over?

Yep........only in Texas! We were taught to stand still because their eyesight is very poor.

By standing still they probably would not see you and walk right on by.

And No, you can't out run them!! Look at how tall the grass and weed's are.

How fast do you think you would be running through that?

The person who could stand facing this thing running toward you is right up there

with the one who ate the first raw oyster and drank the first glass of fresh, real cranberry juice!

Attached Files:

2. lonyaeger

lonyaeger New Member

3. Car54

Car54 New Member

I had to ask. If that had been me that shot a boar like that, I'd be darn sure to show off the "sweet thing" that brought it down, not my friends with smirks on their kissers.

4. Dzscubie

Dzscubie New Member

People, look close those pics are photoshopped or my name is mud. Notice none of the pictures show the people standing by the hog they are all behind it. It's a fake. :rolleyes: sheesh

5. lonyaeger

lonyaeger New Member

Ain't Photoshop grand? :)

6. Car54

Car54 New Member

Are you saying there will be no big boar hunt during the Texas meet and greet next week?

Attached Files:

7. ThorsHammer

ThorsHammer New Member

Yup, definitely a Photoshop job, the dimensions are wrong, especially in the first picture with the car. Some of the light is also wrong in the first picture. But, it's a pretty damn good job. Looks better when you have super low resolution images as well. What we need now is a CSI lab to zoom in on the license plate of that truck, even though it's not in the picture. :rolleyes:

8. lonyaeger

lonyaeger New Member

I will personally offer up a $5 bounty on each feral hog killed next weekend. You read it here. :D

9. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

Damn it Lon. Between the sheer firepower that will be there, goodies from scubie and Glasshart and the hog boutny...I may have to rent a bus and take off to the East Coast and pick up members on the the way. :D

10. lonyaeger

lonyaeger New Member

Think of it this way, Skull. You kill 20 hogs, that's $100 CASH to you. Just about enough to cover your travel expenses. :cool:

[​IMG]

11. Dragonheart

Dragonheart New Member

Only in Texas

If those rednecks don't stop killing the babies we are never going to get any really big hogs!

12. Txhillbilly

Txhillbilly Active Member

That photo has been around for several years,and yes it is FAKE.

Lon,$5 a hog,that's kinda cheap don't you think. That barely covers the cost of ammo and a couple beers.I guess we'll have to do good at the poker table.LOL

13. lonyaeger

lonyaeger New Member

That's all I can afford to pony, THB.

14. Shihan

Shihan Active Member Lifetime Supporter

I think the dogs would have had a hard time bringing that one down.

15. M14sRock

M14sRock New Member

Jeez, Lon. You did not tell me I could subsidize trip expenses. THAT could make a difference.

16. Dzscubie

Dzscubie New Member

Lon,

Are there really hogs there? and don't we need a ummmmm hunting license? Wait!!!! they are probable Mexican hogs and I can legally stop them and if they attack me I can shoot them.. ok that will work...... never mind.

17. doctherock

doctherock New Member

they did a documentary on the pic and found it to be fake. There are some big *** hogs out there but this one didnt measure up.

18. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Pretty much any part of Texas that has water, has hogs. We could go native and take to the bush with spears! AHHH, .308 sounds good enough. I'll bring the HK and take to the bush, I aint skeered.

We should take a few Friday night and have them for dinner Saturday night.

19. lonyaeger

lonyaeger New Member

The only problem is that we've only had a couple sightings (if they really WERE sightings) and no real evidence that they have moved down this way yet.

20. lonyaeger

lonyaeger New Member

Should we cook 'em or just eat 'em raw?