Hey Pepsico

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by danf_fl, Feb 2, 2015.

1. danf_fl

danf_fl Retired Supporter

I am available for next year's Super Bowl.

Like most of the entertainers in SB 49 half time show, I don't have a singing or dancing talent!

2. rn-cindy

rn-cindy Active Member

Hey now...Katy can dance...she was just trying to keep it clean....for the Children..you know...? And you don't want another Janet Jackson situation...We were punished for 2 or 3 years after that with washed up, 100yr old dudes brought in from their bad Vegas shows or somethin... Katy, and Lenny were cool.....have no idea who the 3rd act was...?

Last edited: Feb 2, 2015

3. WebleyFosbery38

WebleyFosbery38 New Member

Was there a game yesterday? Must have missed it watching reruns of Wicked Tuna...

4. clr8ter

clr8ter New Member

The lack of talent at the half time show does not negatively affect me, 'cause I don't watch the Stupid Bowl.

5. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

The third act was Missy Elliott. I really enjoyed the half time show, as did my granddaughter.

The Super Bowl is the only football game I watch all season. And it was a good game.

6. 303tom

303tom Well-Known Member

Yeah I watched Swamp People !...............

7. danf_fl

danf_fl Retired Supporter

Yep, it takes talent to lip sync and stand on something that makes you look like you are rocketing. I've seen better at a karaoke show.

And that "Missy" dance routine......I do that when I stub my toe.

8. Eagle1803

Eagle1803 New Member

The half time show was fantasyland...worst I have seen in awhile.

9. dango

dango Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

My interests in football are not huge . I find it a good reason to gather old friends and family though . Good time to throw a little get together . Junk food beer and good company . :)

No party this year , weather was just to bad . Go Patriots ! Whatever ! :D

10. JonM

JonM Moderator

I was watching food network. Cutthroat kitchen and worst cooks competition far more entertaining than football and half time show full of twits.

11. Shihan

Shihan Active Member Lifetime Supporter

Pepsi is made from dead babies.

12. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

:confused::confused::confused:

13. rn-cindy

rn-cindy Active Member

I'm not sure about that...But i know only Liberals drink it....So who knows...?

14. clr8ter

clr8ter New Member

No, Pepsi is way better than Coke...less "fuzzy", and cleaner tasting. I wonder if I'm a liberal?:confused:

EDIT: NO, I AM NOT! According to a quick internet search, I am overwhelmingly Conservative & Republican. Though, there are a very few issues which I go with the Liberals, and one on which I am in between. However, I tend to reject being labeled as one party or another. I think it's a useless, stupid system, and out politicians should be hired simply as messengers of the people, not to beat us down with their own agendas. But, that's a thing for another thread...

Last edited: Feb 3, 2015
  15. mopowerbmx

mopowerbmx New Member

Liberals drink it? Politics on soft drink choices. I'm an RC cola guy but Pepsi is my second choice. Born in the Carolinas and proud. Tarheel born and bred I'll be a Tarheel until I'm dead.

16. Eagle1803

Eagle1803 New Member

If you are going to drink all that sugar then drink Coke, otherwise beer is better.

17. clr8ter

clr8ter New Member

Hmmm, interesting...NH is pretty Democrat, & Liberal, (blue) according to what I just read. Every state with awful gun control is. So I wonder how it comes about that NH has such great (lack of) gun control laws? Vermont, too.

18. Rentacop

Rentacop Well-Known Member

With the way Katy Perry was dressed and perched , I can't see how they prevented an upskirt bonanza . :D

19. rockratt

rockratt Active Member Lifetime Supporter

Wow!!! I didn't know people actually watch the half time show..