Hopefully these work... I sprayed it with parts store brand bed liner for texture first, masking the cheekpiece to keep it smooth. I used Krylon "Khaki", matte black and whatever their earth brown camo series color is called. Base was with khaki, then laid a small white pine branch over it, then brown, then black near the bottom of the stock for shade effect. It was a little cluttered and from what I know about camoflauge would have looked solid at distance, defeating the point. I was a little nervous considering the stock alone is worth more than I am. I just placed the small branch over random areas and "misted" it again with the khaki. After it dried I applied Dura Coat matte clear with an airbrush and low pressure. Only reccomendation I have is don't get too close with the Dura Coat. Even though it's matte if it builds up it will gloss up a little. I put about 5 light coats of Dura Coat on it, hitting it with a hairdryer in between to get it to flash off quickly and keep it as matte as possible. I tried to compromise on the colors to encompass the areas I will hunt with it most: overgrown field edges and low branched softwood. I like it and it was pretty cheap and easy.