Hey guys... got a question.

Discussion in 'Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection' started by hydrashok, Jun 16, 2009.

1. hydrashok

hydrashok New Member

What kind of bullets are better?

2. hydrashok

hydrashok New Member

Another question...

Which handgun should I buy that has all the goodies of a Nighthawk for $75.00

3. Jo da Plumbr

Jo da Plumbr New Member

So it's official.

Hydrashook is an azzho.

4. Flint Rock

Flint Rock New Member

The best bullets are the ones you put on target.

5. Minionsram

Minionsram New Member

Of course everyone knows you can not beat the wooden bullets with anything! those things are the shiznit:cool:

Go to a van down by the river. You will see 10 mexicans standing around, ask for Jose'. He will sell you a Nighthawk and a Kimber desert warrior for $150.00. They are the special ones that have no serial #'s:cool:

6. falseharmonix

falseharmonix New Member

well can I shoot deer in the face with them?

7. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

Yes, but the deer will shoot back.

Personally, I think the kryptonite, fragmentation +P+, plutonium tipped Ranger ammunition is the best.

8. CA357

Or just maybe a good old fashioned Dum Dum bullet. :cool:

9. kodiak1973

kodiak1973 New Member

Dum Dum? That's gotta be worth a couple of days in the hospital. Especially if it sounded like a dum dum.

10. CA357

It's old school. :D

11. gorknoids

gorknoids New Member

I gots sum pop-gun corks, iffen you is wanten to shoot some pop-gunz.

12. fapprez

fapprez New Member

Dum Dums can be substituted for the suction cup darts in any standard issue childs dart gun. You have to take the time to lick 'em before they stick, kinda like the real darts. PLUS you can buy alot of Dum Dum's and dart guns for $75 and Obama will let you keep them....maybe.

13. stalkingbear

stalkingbear Well-Known Member

This is about the time when someone will take you serious & recommend a hi-point...........................

14. Stealie

Stealie New Member

I like to put garlic in cone of my hollow points its makes them sting more and also realy pi$$e$ Dracula off.:rolleyes::cool:

15. p11shooter

p11shooter New Member

oops!

You need bullets for a handgun?

16. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

I hear putting some mercury from a thermostat into the hollow point will make the bullet spatter when you shoot the deer in the face. Garlic prevents the wound from healing and pig blood or bacon fat will keep the Muslims from reaching heaven and their 72 virgins (or figs depending on the translation).

You can smear some plumbers teflon paste on the bullets and they will become armor piercing (but that is not recommended as it is a violation of international law, I think. Maybe the Geneva Convention. I really can't remember.)

17. layton

layton New Member

Robocop, that is what we did to the rounds when we performed extreme sanctions, we wouln drill a 1/8 hole in the end of a 308, then put 1 drop of formalated mercury and seal it, then use emory cloth and brasso to polish it.
    At 800 t0 1000 yards, would destroy the upper torso. Believe it would be frowned upon in civilian life though.

Layton

18. RL357Mag

RL357Mag New Member

Hey I do the same thing on lunch breaks in the Security Office in the Mall I work at...god if some sivilian ever popped his head in the office and saw that...whoa! but we keep it locked. The Dept. of Homeland Security toll my boss it's ok to do, cause we have a important job pertectin the sivilians in the Mall from acts of terrorists an sh!t like dat. We take are jobs very siriusly, even if peeple call us "Mall Ninja's"...ideots!:cool:

19. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

You know it, brother! We used to practice with wax covered nitro-glycerin hollow points. They taught us the manner in which to mix the nitro from household products. 1 drop of wax to seal, because 2 drops would heat the solution to near ignition point.:eek:

Lots of dead costra nostra right there. But, I say too much. Those of us who know cannot give too many details...

See you soon in the you-know-where and when hence it is solid. (just checking)

20. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member