Firearms Talk banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently started to get into guns and just bought my first the other day. I ended up getting a hand picked Sig Sauer P6. I really like it a lot and heard nothing but good things about it. My next buy will probably be a Springfield XD of some sort.

I know nothing about guns, so that's why I searched this forum. I want to learn more.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks fellas! I'm still lurking around trying to get the hang of things. I'm taking the Sig out tomorrow for the first shoot. I hear it is pretty accurate.

·
Registered
126 Posts
It's good seeing more Kentucken on the board, I am a little further south of you in Radcliff, Ky.
The wife and I lived in Radcliff while I was stationed at Ft Knox waaaaaaaaaaaay back in '70
Nice little place :)

·
Banned
4,868 Posts
Sounds good to me, lets see what kind of date and location we can all agree with. Say for spring maybe or early summer. I am a fan of KCR but am willing to travel a little if everyone whats to get together some place else.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.