Firearms Talk banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,215 Posts
That show has so many great lines.

From the IMDB:

Hank: You can make up for this by marrying Luanne.
Bobby Hill: But I'm only 12 years old.
Hank: Well just think, you can be married for 80 years.
Bobby Hill: Dad, you can't make me marry Luanne.
Hank: Yes, I can. You're only 12 years old.

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dale Gribble: That is a water-tight seal. I can mow my lawn in a hurricane. Can you mow your lawn in a hurricane, Bill?
Bill Dauterive: I don't know
Dale Gribble: You can't mow your lawn in a hurricane!, Can you, Boomhauer?
Boomhauer: I tell you what, man, if I got that pause-trackin' goin' on, a little choke-hold, I...
Dale Gribble: [interrupts him] Bullcorn!
[as the garage door closes]
Dale Gribble: Oh, almost forgot: Hank can you mow your lawn in a hurricane nope didn't think so ha ha ha ha!

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
I like the one when they put bobby on retilin, btw my brother was on it for a few years.

Bobby with his super hightened sence of awareness says, " There is a carton of milk in the fridge about to go bad...wait....wait...there it goes!"

Effin hilarious!

Oh and cant forget when bobby does something wrong and hank yells, "Damnit Bobby!"

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wait new favorite!

Bill!! Bill, you have to be the stupidest man on the planet to think this is a good idea! Have you seen what you're wearing?! That outfit makes you look like a sequined train wreck! Look at you!! You're part of a twelve-headed Jackass! This chorus is the feces that is produced when shame eats too much stupidity! You people make me envy the deaf and the blind!

·
Registered
220 Posts
Last Christmas i hid Joseph's gift so well I still haven't found it.....cutest little puppy...or should I say dog?

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ya know, in Japan a round of golf cost $12,000. You play from rooftop to rooftop and the balls are made of rice somehow. then when you're done ya gotta go home and sleep in a tube.

·
Registered
220 Posts
This is a great gun-selling location... How 'bout it Peggy? Can I sell guns at this location? I have literally oodles of guns at home.- Dale gribble

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Shut up Dale.

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
bwalka said:
Clean burning reliable propane
Hank: "I sell propane and propane accessories."

·
Administrator
34,293 Posts
Peggy Hill is asked to teach Sex Ed. and she can't bring herself to say certain words.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYsojcXUbww[/ame]

1 - 20 of 31 Posts