Firearms Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm currently a vendor over on Glock Forum (same owners as here) offering Firearm polishing and Duracoat services. In just a little bit I will be a registered vendor here as well and I look forward to meeting all of you and getting involved with the community!

I'm 27 and I reside in Missouri where I run my business. I have been polishing metal since I was a kid and I have been Duracoating firearms for several years. I specialize in Glock but I work on everything. My polishing is done completely by hand and my paint quality is second to none. My prices are unbeatable, my customer service is unmatched, and my reputation is incredible.

So I thank you in advance for the welcome, and I'm off to get my vendor all set up!

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you! Finally someone i don't immediately recognize from the other forum. I came here for extended customer base and my first run ins are my current base LOL

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
Welcome to FTF.

·
Registered
21,822 Posts
to the FTF community. We are glad to have you as a new member!

All you need here is a thick skin and the ability to laugh at anything, including yourself!

Please read the following, it will save all of us a lot of time and trouble:

Please DO NOT post (including in your signature) advertisements, links to sell or advertise if you are not a vendor.

New folks- Please read this!!! << Click Here

FTF Newcomer's Guide << Click Here

How To Post Pics on FTF << Click Here

FTF's List Of Acronyms << Click Here

Join the Gun Owners of America, a worthy 2nd Amendment protector.

Gun Owners of America << Click Here

1 - 13 of 13 Posts