Herman (John Kerry) Munster is commiting political suicide.

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by TDS92A, Sep 24, 2013.

1. TDS92A

TDS92A New Member Supporter

2. Anna_Purna

Anna_Purna New Member

I personally think he is taking the hit for all the fallout for Hillary and Odumbos overseas problems. (And I think I now know where some of that missing billions went from the bailout!) ;)

3. TDS92A

Yep. It looks to me like they found the perfect Scape Goat. Problem is, he is too stupid to realize it.

4. Overkill0084

Overkill0084 Active Member

He's a Democrat, specifically a liberal Democrat who has the stamp of approval from the liberal establishment (press, power brokers etc.) The only significant damage to Kerry's status was his failure to beat that Texas yokel (their opinion) in 04. He's since done his penance and can now stand proudly and pee on the peasantry again. FWIW, crapping on the constitution is a resume' enhancement for liberals. Ditto for sleeping around (see: Bill Clinton, Ted Kennedy, ad nauseum)
    Bad behavior is only a problem for Conservatives and Dems who make too much of a specticle of themselves (Weiner, Spitzer, etc.) and any "R" (RINO or otherwise.) Note that Weiner (Carlos Danger) & Spitzer (Client #9) are by no means "out in the political wilderness." Their careers will very likely recover to the point that they will eventually hold some sort of office, simply because they were loyal "party men" for so long. Watching the recent NYC elections, it's sadly obvious that Weiner is equipped to do nothing outside of politics.

5. 7point62

7point62 Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Kerry's a traitor. He's Jane Fonda without the trip to Hanoi. He's 57 varieties of hypocritical scumbag. Screw him and everything he does. If he goes down, I drink a few extra beers.

6. TDS92A

What sucks is that I like his wife's Ketchup and Steak sauce. I cannot even enjoy a meal with being reminded of them. :(

7. Overkill0084

Overkill0084 Active Member

His consorting with the enemy in Paris was plenty.

8. Bigcountry02

Bigcountry02 Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup Supporter

MOLON LABE

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVS3HXk4IQA"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVS3HXk4IQA[/ame]

9. FullautoUSA

FullautoUSA Welcoming Committee/ Resident Pellet Gunner Lifetime Supporter

What has happened to the world when you can't even buy ketchup without supporting a man who has lived off of his wife his entire life!

10. magnumman

magnumman New Member

He's actually living off his wifes dead husband. I don't think his shovel faced wife even knows what the stuff is made out of.

11. mrm14

mrm14 Active Member

"and can now stand proudly and pee on the peasantry again."

I always thought he squat to pee.:D

12. Anna_Purna

Anna_Purna New Member

Hey now, don't put candleface in my class:rolleyes:

13. nitestalker

nitestalker New Member

Kerry and his alcoholic wife have given tomatoes a bad name. :(

14. 7point62

7point62 Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Buy Hunts, it's just as good.

15. phideaux

phideaux Active Member Supporter

I just keep hopeing , that everytime the libturds and BarryO, drive the bus over one of their own.........Billary will be collaterall damge.

Jim

16. boatme98

boatme98 New Member

There are NO Heinz products in my house, ever. I'll use generic crap before Heinz.

17. Bigcountry02

Bigcountry02 Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup Supporter

This is from the NRA website. I have not seen anything on the news via TV nor reading the web; except, for the NRA article below:

Anybody has anything, can you post it!

Dated: 25 Sep 2013

Obama Administration Signs United Nations Arms Trade Treaty

http://www.nraila.org/news-issues/n...s-trade-treaty.aspx?s&st&ps&fb_source=message

Fairfax, Va. – Today, Secretary of State John Kerry signed the United Nations Arms Trade Treaty on behalf of the Obama administration. The National Rifle Association strongly opposes this treaty, which is a clear violation of the Second Amendment to the U.S. Constitution.

“The Obama administration is once again demonstrating its contempt for our fundamental, individual Right to Keep and Bear Arms,” said Chris W. Cox, executive director of the NRA’s Institute for Legislative Action. “This treaty threatens individual firearm ownership with an invasive registration scheme. The NRA will continue working with the United States Senate to oppose ratification of the ATT.”

Update:

Do not look at the photo!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/09/25/kerry-signs-un-arms-treaty-senators-threaten-to-block-it/

Kerry signs UN arms treaty, senators threaten to block it

Secretary of State John Kerry on Wednesday signed a controversial U.N. treaty on arms regulation, riling U.S. lawmakers who vow the Senate will not ratify the agreement.

As he signed the document, Kerry called the treaty a "significant step" in addressing illegal gun sales, while claiming it would also protect gun rights.

"This is about keeping weapons out of the hands of terrorists and rogue actors. This is about reducing the risk of international transfers of conventional arms that will be used to carry out the world's worst crimes. This is about keeping Americans safe and keeping America strong," he said. "This treaty will not diminish anyone's freedom. In fact, the treaty recognizes the freedom of both individuals and states to obtain, possess, and use arms for legitimate purposes."

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 25, 2013
  18. rn-cindy

rn-cindy Active Member

Under this treaty....will we still be able to funnel guns to Mexican drug cartells....? (fast and furious)

19. TDS92A

And do not forget the Islamanazis in the Middle East. :mad:

20. FullautoUSA

FullautoUSA Welcoming Committee/ Resident Pellet Gunner Lifetime Supporter

It seems as if the senate will not ratify it. Even if they do, I don't think it will effect civilian gun ownership- the senate and the civilians won't allow it.