Here's a trade offer

Discussion in 'General Handgun Discussion' started by NGIB, Aug 9, 2010.

1. NGIB

NGIB New Member

I have to many .380s so I posted my NAA Guardian on a local GA forum for trade. Just got the offer of the century:

A well used Hi-Point 9mm with 20 rounds of WWB and an Uncle Mikes holster - even up!

Could barely resist this deal. Here's a pic of the Guardian - nice little pocket gun but it just sits since I got the 238...

[​IMG]

2. stalkingbear

stalkingbear Well-Known Member

I'll top that offer-I'll throw in more ammo to go with the Hi-Point!:rolleyes:

3. orangello

orangello New Member

Well, the HighPoint would make a FAR SUPERIOR club when the ammo runs out. :D

4. sniper762

sniper762 New Member

high point for naa.........not a fair trade.

you get the short end

5. Dzscubie

Dzscubie New Member

Hey NGIB,

I did not know you fished? I think I can get you a better deal on a new anchor if you give me a day or two.

Scubie

6. NGIB

NGIB New Member

No kidding. You're new here so you don't know I trade more guns than most pawn shops...

7. amoroque

amoroque New Member

Why arent you taking the sweeeeet deal?? j/k;)

8. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

It has taken me a while to overcome my nausea. Please explain to me why a High Point? It just seems soooo wrong.

9. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member

Just to sweeten the deal, you should let him kick you in the junk when you meet, maybe loan him a shirt or something.

10. DrumJunkie

DrumJunkie New Member

hahahahahaa!!!
    That's pretty funny. Talk about waking up next to the fugly chick. Sure..Get the High Point. But will you let your friends meet her?

11. danf_fl

danf_fl Retired Supporter

Sometimes having a firearm you can get ammo for versus one you can't may be worth it.
    .380 is scarce and hard to find. I expect the price of .380's in my area to start dropping.
    :)