Here she is

Discussion in 'AR-15 Discussion' started by jwhirl413, Nov 17, 2009.

1. jwhirl413

jwhirl413 New Member

Here she is boys. Picked her up on friday and now I'm just waiting on some parts to come in so I can install them. I ordered a collapsible stock, quad rail and verticle grip with a pressure grip insert. I've been thinking more and more about the sights. From the threads I've been reading it seems that if you have good eyes then iron sights will work just fine. And since I'm one of the lucky few that have better than 20/20 vision (20/15) I'm gonna start there, and see how I do. Then maybe down the road I may add some optics. After I get some iron sights you will definitely have your range report. By the way I think this gun fever I have is only getting worse!:D

Attached Files:

2. ChuckD

ChuckD New Member

My name is Chuck D and I approve that rifle! hehe nice :)

3. canebrake

canebrake New Member

Nice stick whirl! [​IMG]

4. jwhirl413

jwhirl413 New Member

Cane, I'm one proud poppa!

5. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

NICE!! So how bad are you itching to hit the range? As bad as I am?? explaination post coming ASAP.

6. jwhirl413

jwhirl413 New Member

Lets just say I've fondled her about a thousand times since I got her. Starting to feel quite comfy in my arms!!! Cant wait for ur post

7. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

That's hot! Congrats on your DPMS, now all you need is a matching one in .308. :D

8. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

Now that is a lady I would love to take home and fondle myself! :D

9. Txhillbilly

Txhillbilly Active Member

Good looking BOOM stick. We look forward to a range report when you get to shoot it.

10. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member

11. jwhirl413

jwhirl413 New Member

You know its funny, I truly thought that once i got this i would be satisfied for a while, but wouldn't u know it, i've already scoped out the 308 i want. go figure:D

12. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

See now it's just a flirtatious desire, you are somewhat in control of your faculties. ;) Soon, it will become a raging out of control addiction and all sense will be out the window. :eek:

Good Luck :rolleyes:

13. suprdave

suprdave New Member

WTF? You OK Skull?

14. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Where is my Range report?!?!?

15. jwhirl413

jwhirl413 New Member

Waiting on my flip up sights to get here. As soon as they are, you will have ur report...its killing me too, I haven't even fired the dang thing!:mad:

16. jwhirl413

jwhirl413 New Member

So I finally got my tango down vertical grip in, it has the slot for my pressure switch and I got it all set. Just wanted to show you guys the finished product. Now if I can just get that eotech red dot I'll be set. well maybe...:D

Attached Files:

17. JoshX3Magazine

JoshX3Magazine New Member

That's a good lookin' bangstick you got there! Onna them thar black rafles I herd so much about. ;)

Definitely looking forward to the range report!

Enjoy!

Josh

18. rjgnwdc

rjgnwdc New Member Supporter

I thought the same way only besides the .308 I want the .458 SOCOM like this one.

Rock River Arms: RRA LAR-458 CAR A4 Rifle

19. outlawcustoms

outlawcustoms New Member

nice boom stick. nice to see you upgrading parts