639 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Crap screwed that up.

Try again, again, again and again

Attachments

·
Premium Member
11,374 Posts
What, did you sell some of your guns? Ya aint got much left. There is hope so do not despair, you will have the collection back up to 25 before long. Then you will be on the road to a good sized collection of handguns, the long guns are another issue alltogether.

·
Banned
6,964 Posts
Seems to me you have your bases pretty well covered.

No go buy some more.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
NO, NO, JUNHO I said thanks and meant it.

It is a very good thing. Narrowed down to 5 weapons. I mean SUR's
AR 5.56
Browning Hi-Power 9mm
870 12 ga
Savage 30-06 been gone through by Navy Armory. Sub MOA
Marlin 22 mag
All do their job well, All will be stored in the get away bunker on the farm. with excessive amount of Ammo, (if that is possible) extra parts scopes, food and water. you get the idea. I hope I never live to see a SHTF situation. Only immediate family knows of the bunker. I guess I'm just getting noid in my old age. BUT!

·
Banned
23,968 Posts
LOL - That's the bad thing about us gun guys, we spread like a virus and soon we infect everyone... LOL

Nice looking collection, but Robo's got a point. You are a little short on handguns. You need to work on that. :p

JD

·
Registered
727 Posts
Nice collection. You really need more handguns and a Glock. And I know Cane will be all over that. But in your bunker you should have tupperware:D

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Is that better, JD

More Handguns, and there is a Colt gold cup, that I need to get back from Son, when they are finished with it.

Attachments

·
Banned
23,968 Posts
That's looking more like it. And the fact that you own a Colt Gold Cup 1911 makes you alright in my book....

JD

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
How has that little Jimenez 9mm been working for you? I only ask because of all the horror stories about the slides becoming one with the owner's face alot of the time........ :eek:

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It was free, but

How has that little Jimenez 9mm been working for you? I only ask because of all the horror stories about the slides becoming one with the owner's face alot of the time........ :eek:
I do not fire that sucker much. Fear factor runs high cosidering some of the stories I've read about them. It is a pro at jaming. Nice paperweight though.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts