Here is another anti-gun one you will like

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by opaww, Aug 2, 2013.

1. opaww

opaww New Member

2. fa35jsf

fa35jsf New Member

Read it. The tax credit only applies to turning in 1 weapon, cheap b@$$turds.

AND..... The weapon has to be legally posses by the taxpayer to receive the credit. Therefore, once again, they want to disarm the law abiding people and not the criminals.

3. texaswoodworker

texaswoodworker New Member

Last edited: Aug 2, 2013
  4. texaswoodworker

Also, am I reading this right? If someone turns in a Hi Point Carbine, a gun that's worth only $300 NEW, they get a $1000 knocked off their taxes for two years? Yep, Liberal stupidity at it's finest.

5. WebleyFosbery38

WebleyFosbery38 New Member

Yup, stupid is as stupid does...

6. rjd3282

rjd3282 New Member

From the same morons that gave us cash for clunkers. Just another example of the libs stupidity when it comes to economics.

7. Airborne1

Airborne1 Member

They can't even stop the federal deficit from spiraling out of control, and now they want to keep spending more money we don't have! What a bunch of Tards!

Ken

8. danf_fl

danf_fl Retired Supporter

Easy! Just print more money! The dollar is not based on gold anymore. (And hasn't been for a while.)

9. JTJ

JTJ Well-Known Member Supporter

It is no wonder that Americans are leaving the country in record numbers. They probably have money and are trying to protect it by moving their assets and themselves out of Obama's reach. I am wondering where they are going?

10. RJMercer

RJMercer New Member

Reminded me of this. Lib logic in practice.

Attached Files:

11. locutus

locutus Well-Known Member Supporter

Whaddaya expect from DeLauro?? She's a white, female, Al Sharpton.

12. Warrior1256

Warrior1256 New Member

Yeah, I liked that. Trying to slip one over. Didn't even hear of this until this forum.

13. texaswoodworker

WAIT! I have an idea. Let's pass this bill!

Think about it. You can go buy a cheap Hi Point carbine, trade it in, and save $2000 in taxes. You can then use that saved money to go buy more guns. It would be a good way to give the Libs the middle finger. :D

14. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

I see that M1 Carbines are on the list. Interesting. The rifle that has been SOLD to American citizens by a (quasi) government agency- the ODCMP- being bought back for more money- by another government agency.

I'll be in Belize if you need me for anything. 3rd beach chair on the left. I'll save you a beer.

15. 1911love

1911love New Member

It also said any semi-auto handgun with a threaded barrel. Can we also say High Point 9mm with a aftermarket threaded barrel. What a bunch of dummies.

This will never pass IMO bc there are a few smart politicians left out there.

16. jimogden1984

jimogden1984 New Member

I was thinking the same thing

17. Airborne1

Airborne1 Member

Yeah so print more and make what is already in circulation worth less. That is what is happening when the govt. prints more dollars than what the people of the U.S.A. make in goods to be exported. And we have been doing it for awhile now. We as a nation import more than we export these days, just the opposite from they way it used to be when the dollar was worth much more.

Ken

18. Daoust_Nat

Daoust_Nat Well-Known Member Supporter

Yea, but at least the "Cash for Clunkers" got all the Obama stickers off the road! This won't even accomplish that!