here is an eye opener

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by MTHunter, May 5, 2013.

1. MTHunter

MTHunter New Member

Last edited: May 5, 2013
  2. MisterMcCool

MisterMcCool Well-Known Member Supporter

Darn link won't open.

Attached Files:

3. MTHunter

MTHunter New Member

blank post.

Last edited: May 5, 2013
  4. MisterMcCool

MisterMcCool Well-Known Member Supporter

Good article. I hated the video. That first guy was a slob.

5. MTHunter

MTHunter New Member

yea I didn't bother with the video.

6. DrumJunkie

DrumJunkie New Member

Huff-(on this)-post could say the sky was blue and I'd have to look up to see for myself. They are a mouthpiece for the everything is fine club.

7. 1911love

1911love New Member

Good old Huff, they always manage to find lots of sheep to comment. Reading the comments makes me wish we could deport all those non rights people to Western Europe and bring all of their rights loving people here. Both sides would be happy!

8. thum1995

thum1995 New Member

I saw this article on Fox News too, if your not a Huff fan.

9. 7point62

7point62 Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

When it starts just remember...ya'll owe me 100 scalps. And I want my scalps. And ya'll will git me my 100 scalps...

10. locutus

locutus Well-Known Member Supporter

And just where does Obama get the authority to issue such an order??? He does not have that power. The executive branch does not have the authority to create law by executive order.

11. JimRau

JimRau Well-Known Member Supporter

Executive order, bureaucratic regulations, what is the difference? The government says if you violate them they are not 'law' so you are not entitled to due process!!!:mad: If you want to look at the reality of the situation they are more effective than any law at implementing the progressive agenda . The fines follow you through bankruptcy and there is no set sentence (unclassified offence) so they can do as they please with any 'violators'!!!:mad:

12. MTHunter

MTHunter New Member

Obama has the authority to issue whatever executive order he chooses that is one of the perks of being President. Perhaps you you should quit kissing his ass and open your eyes, he is destroying this country. The Executive Office has far to much power just like the rest of the government.

http://presidentbarackhusseinobama.com/campaign-2012/obama-illegal

Last edited: May 6, 2013
  13. locutus

And if you actually believe the conspiracy crap at that website, you need to get help.

Last edited: May 6, 2013
  14. texaswoodworker

texaswoodworker New Member

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jeanine-molloff/trespass-bill_b_1328205.html

http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/BILLS-112hr347enr/pdf/BILLS-112hr347enr.pdf

In other words, Any area where there is Secret Service is a no protest zone. The wording of this bill is loose, so it allows for them to have a lot of play.

They never defined protest. This means THEY get to decide what is/isn't protesting. Do they mean peaceful, organized protest, or simply speaking out against Obamas policies at one of his speeches?

15. John_Deer

John_Deer New Member

The president can issue any executive order he wants. However, if congress doesn't make it a law very quick the courts will shoot it down and free anyone who has been detained by an illegal executive order.

16. texaswoodworker

texaswoodworker New Member

This was NOT an executive order. This was a bill that was passed by the house, and signed into law by the great jackass himself.

17. locutus

:eek::eek: The paranoids are out to get us:eek::eek::eek:

Some folks here really need to get a copy of "Blacks' Law Dictionary. "

And use it.

If the feds had even 1 percent of the power some people seem to think they have, there would already be extermination camps burning Christians and Jews.

18. MTHunter

MTHunter New Member

I have no reason to trust the government but I do have every reason not to trust them. It took me 2 years and 3 lawyers to get my VA benefits after I got out of the Army. Why you might ask, because the government still has not passed a ****ing budget which is by the way a violation of the Constitution.

19. HockaLouis

HockaLouis New Member

I've been hearing about this. That's just crazy talk. Insane. Deluded. Myopic. Ignorant!

What the hell are those other 71% THINKING!?!?!?

20. trip286

trip286 New Member

I'll bring you a fuggin thousand scalps. Mind if I throw in a few beaver and nutria scalps to fluff my numbers?