Here Come the First of the Executive Actions for Ammo & Mil Surplus Parts

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by Bigcountry02, Apr 23, 2013.

1. Bigcountry02

Bigcountry02 Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup Supporter

Here it comes folks, the importation of weapons, ammo and other parts. From the pdf, looks like more towards munitions and military surplus parts.

http://www.examiner.com/article/aft...ma-quietly-moving-forward-with-gun-regulation

Federal register (Importation of Defense Articles and Defense Services—U.S. Munitions Import List:

AGENCY: Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives (ATF),
    Department of Justice.

ACTION: Final rule.

http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/FR-2013-04-22/pdf/2013-09392.pdf

List of Subjects in 27 CFR Part 447
    Administrative practice and procedure, Arms control, Arms and munitions, Authority delegation, Chemicals, Customs duties and inspection, Imports, Penalties, Reporting and recordkeeping requirements, Scientific equipment,
    Seizures and forfeitures.

Executive Order 13637—Administration of Reformed Export Controls, March 8, 2013.

(http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/DCPD-201300143/pdf/DCPD-201300143.pdf

Here Come the First of the Executive Actions

http://www.survivalblog.com/2013/04/here-come-the-first-of-the-executive-actions.html

Last edited: Apr 23, 2013
  2. Enoch

Enoch New Member

Not that anyone here is surprised... but this is just another example that the intentions of the president and the anti crowd have nothing to do with saving lives or protecting children.

Sooner than later, we will start seeing letters written in crayon by third graders, begging the president to save our society from corrosive ammo and Milsurp magazines.

3. Milsurpshooter60

Milsurpshooter60 New Member

i also just watched the vids in watertown mass when they marched people out of their homes at gunpoint and searched everyone including children and old lasdie,s.But when it was going on news of course said it was voluntary ,having a police swat team saying come out with ya hands up or we will fire on you is NOT VOLUNTARY COOPERATION,it is jackbooted thugs pushing law abiding citizens around like sheep, this is getting way out of hand , now background checks for powder? , so everyone that uses a primitive weapon to hunt with must now pass a background check to get pyrodex pellets? if we reload for shooting comps and hunting we are domestic bomb building terrorists?Gonna attack washington with muzzleloaders now ? wtf is next? ban all bayonets as well?Obama says we dont use them in battle anymore , um my m4 had a bayo when i served in the army ,and i did use it .what planet is this guy on?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2013
  4. jimogden1984

jimogden1984 New Member

Do you have a link to the video? Id like to see it

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2013
  5. Bigcountry02

6. 7point62

7point62 Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

This is what I'm talking about...All you guys that are freaking out about SWAT teams busting doors down in Boston need to start freaking out about the real threat to our freedom, the President and his legal advisors who are trying to emasculate 2A through the backdoor.

7. 11B3OJ3

11B3OJ3 New Member

Yeah, to open mre's

8. trip286

trip286 New Member

That's how you emasculate any man...

That's what I used mine for. No stud on a SAW...

9. locutus

locutus Well-Known Member Supporter

Total absolute, utter BULLSH!T!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2013
  10. texaswoodworker

texaswoodworker New Member

Prove it. .....

11. trip286

trip286 New Member

He won't....
    He can't....
    And he knows it.

12. texaswoodworker

Exactly! ..........

13. Bigcountry02

The video and query of you tube video's on my last post to this thread.

People were filming. They want the people to be submissive to the police state.

Someone explain to me why now and not during the D.C. Shooter situation?

14. texaswoodworker

I wasn't talking to you, I was telling Loc to prove his accusation that all of this was fake.

I believe you. :)

15. Bigcountry02

I know! I was adding to conversation. Keep it going!

16. Bigcountry02

17. Milsurpshooter60

Milsurpshooter60 New Member

How is it bs? someone just making fake vids like that wtf man ?prove it is bs , ya cant, cause it is not bs it is fact.damn man.Not here to fight but that is ridiculous to claim someone made bs vids that are all over news.Obama wants us to see that.Just like all the air traffic coming in and out of the air base across river from us in middle of the night, guess those are bs as well.Think what ya want man.

18. Cattledog

Cattledog New Member

I hate to be the one to stand at loc's back but the video is crap. Im not saying its not real but the only thing even suggesting it even takes place in Boston is the header. Its blurry as hell and theres not even a date stamp on the video. The fact that it was posted on a channel with ww3 predictions other conspiracy vids dont sit right either. One video claims the Boston bombings were staged by mainstream media....http://www.youtube.com/user/MrWoodworksfilms?feature=mhee

Ill give any point of view a chance but I gots to have my credibility.

That said, of course search wasnt voluntary if swat wanted in THAT house. If the implication is that every house in boston was searched in the same manner...well that idea is bullsh!t. simply on the grounds that....math. It would take too long to search every home in that manner without some sort of lead to be worth it. The whole city was on lock down. As to why the searches happened in boston and not DC? Different cities. Different mayors. Different governors. Different intel. Hell, they probably did issue at least a couple searches at some point. DC police didnt just stumble across those fckers at the laundry mat.
    Why did the great gun grab happen during katrina in NO and not in other cities before or after it? All in the details...or lack of them.

19. trip286

trip286 New Member

I think you misunderstood...
    He's telling someone else to prove that it's BS.