Helped Ruger Again...

Discussion in 'Revolver Handguns' started by fupuk, Mar 2, 2012.

1. fupuk

fupuk New Member

So me and my oldlady got her father an Sp101 for a present. And now her mom picked up a Lcr for herself. So thats three new Rugers ive bought in the last five months. My Gp100, my sons 10/22, and her dads Sp101. Not to bad if i do say so myself....

Attached Files:

2. rifleman1

rifleman1 New Member

nice pieces...a little off topic the bobber in your avatar is that a sporster?

3. fupuk

fupuk New Member

Yep and i love it. A little slow for me but its great for riding around with.

4. vincent

vincent New Member

I was reading that Ruger's sales have nearly doubled in the past 3 years, now I know why!!! :D

That's awesome, that SP is shuper shexy!!! Congrats to you and your family!!! +1

5. fupuk

fupuk New Member

Im pretty sure ive added to what Ruger is giving to the NRA. Ive done my part for now.

6. rifleman1

rifleman1 New Member

i just picked up a 1997 sportster 1200 i plan on building a bobber out of it after rice season gets over kinda a late summer early winter project.

7. fupuk

fupuk New Member

Nice. Im either gonna sell mine next summer and get a softail. Or buy a softail and make my sporty a quarter mile bike. I can make it 120hp to the wheel for $3500 and it will be pretty damn fast. And thats on pump gas and no nitrous. 1250cc kit with rejeted carb new lifters and cams and an oil cooler and a few dyno runs.

8. fupuk

fupuk New Member

And i forgot new clutch springs. It will be interesting.