Help!!!!

Discussion in 'Firearm Accessories & Gear' started by sharpshooter1987, Jun 12, 2014.

1. sharpshooter1987

sharpshooter1987 New Member

I have a Charles daily field grade 22 rifle that I have had since I was a kid and I lost the magazine for it last time I was out shooting and cant find a replacement anywhere. has anyone heard or maybe know where I could find one? I know Charles daily was bought out by Remington.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 12, 2014

2. sharpshooter1987

sharpshooter1987 New Member

i looked at the magazine on that site and it looks like it might fit but i dont want to buy another magazine that dont fit lol. i emailed the site and asked if they knew. thanks for the info though mcCool

3. MisterMcCool

MisterMcCool Well-Known Member Supporter

Did they respond?

no offense and none taken

4. RKB

RKB Member

Have you contacted them directly? www.charlesdaly-us.com
    BTW, Remington does not own them and never has. SGAI currently owns the Charles Daly name.

5. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

6. Hookeye

Hookeye Active Member

Charles Daly is just a name.
    Used to be a nice little secret, when Miroku made over/unders wearing the CD badge.
    Could be had used way cheaper than a Miroku wearing the Browning name.
    Alas, all good things don't stay secret for long.

7. RKB

RKB Member

Daly was always just an importer, but they used to put their name on some good guns, the Miroku being a prime example. Most of the ones they have brought in for the last 10-15 years have been crap, though.
    I believe they are making an AR type now, that is probably the only gun that they ever actually made.