Help with at-15 upper

Discussion in 'AR-15 Discussion' started by Brenton92, Apr 12, 2012.

1. Brenton92

Brenton92 New Member

Hey guys I was looking for a upper I had bought one but midway said my order did not make it through this batch does any one know where I could get one in stock for 399.99 it's for my dad he is having surgery to have a tumor remove and I want to build him this before he has it removed please help.

2. BenLuby

BenLuby New Member

3. Brenton92

Brenton92 New Member

Thanks You so much I am so great fully I have felt so bad all day and ou picked me up.

4. BenLuby

BenLuby New Member

Any day your feet hit the ground is a good day. Know what the best part of hitting rock bottom is? You can only go up bud. Just keep on plugging along. It gets better.

5. Brenton92

Brenton92 New Member

That's the best thing I've heard in a while.

6. BenLuby

BenLuby New Member

Attitude is most of life. If you give up, you lose. I hate to sound like some stupid tape, but my motto is really simple. You only fail when you quit trying, and even at my age and with all the problems I've had? I haven't failed one stinking time. I may have hit the bottom, but I keep going.

7. Kinetics

Kinetics New Member

Or you could just remain at rock bottom for eternity. . .sorry, inner pessimist came out of me XD

8. BenLuby

BenLuby New Member

Some people are comfortable there. That's their choice. I choose to go down swinging.

9. Brenton92

Brenton92 New Member

I hear that. That lower will be here Tuesday should I write a review of it

10. Kinetics

Kinetics New Member

No need to write a review of a lower, they are all basically the same with some minor cosmetic changes. Not saying some are different, jut no need for a review :D Post some pics when you get it all

11. Brenton92

Brenton92 New Member

I didn't mean lower sorry I ment upper