help with ammo!

Discussion in 'AR-15 Discussion' started by Obama_is_balls, Nov 20, 2012.

1. Obama_is_balls

Obama_is_balls New Member

I like to shoot cheap brass out of my Windham, not the $20 for 20 rounds of Hornady 223. Where is everyone getting ammo? All around where I live is sold out.

2. Ruger52

Ruger52 New Member

Online, Midway, Cheaper Than Dirt. Many others. But you have to pay shipping.

Check out gun shows near you. Not much cheaper than online, but no shipping costs. Unless you have to drive 300 miles.

There are a lot of other online sites. I just canna think of them all now.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2012

3. fev

fev New Member

Check out ammoseek.com they list online retailers per your specific needs, i.e. caliber, bullet, price, ect.

4. dsheppard

dsheppard New Member

The beat way to do it is to shop. My family buys most of there bulk ammo online since they live in the boonies. Just go onto Google or bing and type in the ammo and do some shopping

5. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

6. Obama_is_balls

Obama_is_balls New Member

I work at academy sports and all local gun shops and sporting goods stores are out. I've checked some websites and it's on backorder for like 90 days.

7. AgentTikki

AgentTikki New Member

8. Old_Paramedic

Old_Paramedic New Member

sportsmans guide has great prices these last couple of days and a code for free shipping on everything. if you signup for their buyers program, you get a couple of coupons off the cost of anything on their site and it works out that you get more off than what it costs to join. Check it out.

9. grichardt

grichardt New Member

just emptied walmart of all their 223....might go to another now and do the same :)