Help to finish IMI Timberwolf kit?

Discussion in 'Gunsmithing Forum' started by ejansta, Feb 7, 2011.

1. ejansta

ejansta New Member

I purchased an IMI Timberwolf kit from Sacramento Armory about 9 years ago. it was missing 23 (maybe 27) parts. I had hoped that I would be able to find the missing parts. No luck...

I have read that some gunsmiths have been able to create the missing parts and assemble the kits.

Any of you gentlemen gunsmiths have occasion to build one of these kits? Or, perhaps, be willing to work on mine?

Your (collective) help would be much appreciated.

Eric

2. danf_fl

danf_fl Retired Supporter

We do have talented people here, but some of us are a little shy when it comes to first time posters.

We have an "Introductions" area. If you stop in there, you will be given hints on how to post pictures, etc...

Not knowing what parts (do you have a parts list?), it is a little too much to ask what we can do to help you.

Some steps / parts could be whipped out in minutes, others could take hours or days.

3. ejansta

ejansta New Member

Thanks for the quick reply

I will put together the parts list as best I can. I believe I have all of the relevant information.

I am hoping to find someone that has already been through this process, with this kit, but that may be too much to hope for. :)

Thanks again.

4. john323

john323 New Member

PM me and I will set up a time that I can look at it for you.It just depends on what parts are missing as for cost/time involved..

5. TomS308

TomS308 New Member

6. TomS308

TomS308 New Member

IMI Timberwolfs were imported by Springfield Armory and Action Arms.. That may help you.. After looking at the pictures i sent.. What parts are missing ?

IMI is now IWI Israel Weapon Industries (IWI) Ltd, Home