Help Please!!!

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by glockcoma, Mar 13, 2012.

1. glockcoma

glockcoma New Member

Guys i need your help, any good places here in the orlando fl, area or any online sites that have the G27 exo for sale. I got that bug again when i need to add on to my collection and since its getN hot out i wanna try out a smaller platform. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE any help will do. Thanks guys. This will make 3 glocks 17, 23, 27.

I gotta a couple more big purchases coming in a few weeks i will post with pics. Im looking at a couple 1911s im gonna get 1 and im going to be picking up a remington 870 tacti-cool with a blackhawk stock. So stay tuned. But on the original post, Where can i find a G27 exo???

2. okdonk

okdonk New Member

Exo u meant the nickel boron finish (nibx)? If it is.. try budsgunshop.com. got my 26 nibx from them.

3. Duck4Glocks

Duck4Glocks New Member

I may be wrong but according to a local gun shop employee: the ATF is no longer allowing the two tone nickel boron finish to be sold in the US. You can still buy some used ones if they are in the states already but I don't know if you can find a new one.

And like I said this is what I've heard but it may be wrong.

4. Wrecked

Wrecked New Member

Why would ATF block the import/sale of the NIBX model glocks? Sounds like "panic salesmanship" to me. The form and function of the weapon is the same. Correct me if I'm wrong.

5. okdonk

okdonk New Member

They r still on sale. Last night i saw the ad on slickguns

6. glockcoma

glockcoma New Member

Thats exactly what im talking about i tried them no such luck, i will look again.

7. okdonk

okdonk New Member

8. glockcoma

glockcoma New Member

9. okdonk

okdonk New Member

No prob man. I have the 26. And wanting the 23 but in gen4. They had before.. so ill just wait for the 23gen4 nibx.

10. glockcoma

glockcoma New Member

Hows the finish holding up on it? Does the finish make it easier to clean, i kno its a glock there already easy to clean, but i mean like clean as in wipeN down after a range session!!!.

11. okdonk

okdonk New Member

Its easier and looks sick! Its much superior compared to other chrome polished looks.
    The only downside i dont like is.. the slide is much heavier. I held it side by side with my nornal G19 Gen4, the G26 nibx slide is heavier. But works great. Probably u might need to do some break in couple hundreds round.. or maybe not.
    You will love it, trust me.

12. glockcoma

glockcoma New Member

Ok thanks man. I wanted to kick myself when i first bought my 23, went back there to shoot a week later and then i saw they had a 23 & a 27 exo. It was my first time ever seeing 1, all i could think was WHY WHY WHY i didnt wait. Talking bout being p***ed. I have to get 1.

13. glockcoma

glockcoma New Member

Ok well just got back from my gun dealer. Seems to me like the exo glocks are hard to come by. They said they could order it but its no tellN when it would come in so i deceided to get a regular G27. Also bought a spare mag and a +2 pearce exstention. Placed a couple orders from glockstore & glockmeister last week, also ordered the Talon grips for it. I had the dealer order me the XS big dot night sights also since they were none in stock. Also the finish on this 27 is the shiney black finish not the matte finish like my other glocks. Didnt shoot it yet jus picked it up today got it home then cleaned it. Range report to come!!!. Picks also.

14. okdonk

okdonk New Member

I thought u'd order it direct from budsgunshop? U don't know that u can order it and get it transfer to your lgs?

15. okdonk

okdonk New Member

Seems like your lgs wanted to sell their on hand stock rather than get paid of transfer fee only. Lol

16. glockcoma

glockcoma New Member

Nah it was all me. They said that buds have there info on file to order from them but, when i have my mind set on something that i want real bad i gotta get in now i hate waiting for something i want. I got home and my ol lady was like did you get what you was looking for i was like no, what im looking for is not exactly easy to find in person so i jus got the regular 1. She told me i dnt kno why you did that when you just gone turn around and get your exo. Im thinking in my head Damn she know me too well but instead of the 27 im going to get a 23 exo to match my 23. Yeah buddy i love Tax Time... I almost took the plung on a 1911 today the para ordinance slim hawg, warthawg or something like that she was a real beauty and a sub compact i dnt kno what you call those models in a 1911.

17. okdonk

okdonk New Member

Oh ok then. If u purchase handgun from online, they have to ship it overnight. So u will get it on your lgs 2-3 days max. Eventhough buds charge 3%, its still cheaper than paying local tax. If what u did makes u happy, its all good my friend. ;)

18. glockcoma

glockcoma New Member

Yea im pretty happy didnt get to the range and shoot it yet have to work. But i know i cant wait to run it through its paces 200 rounds or so, because i cant wait to carry it. As soon as i feel comfortable with it and my Xs sights get here we'll be good to go.

ForumRunner_20120320_174238.jpg

ForumRunner_20120320_174302.jpg

19. okdonk

okdonk New Member

Looks so sexy!

20. MrWray

MrWray New Member

I just recently had some slide and barrel polishing done on my G31.. It made a WORLD of difference

20120319_141328-1.jpg

20120319_141700-1.jpg