Help needed

Discussion in 'Prayers and Well Wishes' started by tinbucket, Aug 16, 2017.

1. tinbucket

tinbucket Well-Known Member

I'm up late/early because I'm upset by the Paid Anarchists/Racist.Marxists/Globalist after the destruction of our Republic and us.
    So tonight is Prayer Meeting at most Churches.
    I ask that everyone, even if you don't normally attend Wend Services, go tonight and unite with everyone in prayer for our Nation and the destruction of our/its enemies and the health and happiness of us all.

headspace likes this.
  2. 303tom

303tom Well-Known Member

We always put our Nation in our prayers !...............

3. locutus

locutus Well-Known Member Supporter

Excellent idea, Tin. Truly excellent!:)

4. Mosin

Mosin Well-Known Member

I definitely believe in praying for our nation, but don't know about praying for the destruction of our enemies.

Matthew 5:43

You have heard the law that says, ‘Love your neighbor’ [*] and hate your enemy. 44 But I say, love your enemies! [*] Pray for those who persecute you! 45 In that way, you will be acting as true children of your Father in heaven. For he gives his sunlight to both the evil and the good, and he sends rain on the just and the unjust alike. 46 If you love only those who love you, what reward is there for that?

When the disciples James and John saw this, they asked, “Lord, do You want us to call fire down from Heaven to destroy them [even as Elijah did]?” But Jesus turned and rebuked them. And He said, “You do not know what kind of spirit you are of, for the Son of Man did not come to destroy men’s lives, but to save them.” [Luke 9.54-55]

Remember, the 'enemies' of our country don't hold a candle to the debauchery of the early romans, the brutality of the early pagans, the persecution of the early Christians.
    We didn't 'pray down fire and death' on our enemies.
    We prayed to God, we prayed RIGHTEOUSLY, with loving hearts, and we converted Rome into the Catholic Church, and turned pagan Europe into the bastion of Christianity that would spread the gospel to the 4 corners of the earth!

5. Mosin

Mosin Well-Known Member

Also remember! Numerous instances throughout the Bible, so you know what Gods judgement was on the people?
    It wasn't fire and brimstone!

Nope, The Lord just turned them over to their own wickedness. That's Gods judgement. 'You want to be wicked?... then be wicked.'

Romans 1:24

So God abandoned them to do whatever shameful things their hearts desired. As a result, they did vile and degrading things with each other’s bodies. 25 They traded the truth about God for a lie. So they worshiped and served the things God created instead of the Creator himself, who is worthy of eternal praise! Amen. 26 That is why God abandoned them to their shameful desires. Even the women turned against the natural way to have sex and instead indulged in sex with each other. 27 And the men, instead of having normal sexual relations with women, burned with lust for each other. Men did shameful things with other men, and as a result of this sin, they suffered within themselves the penalty they deserved. 28 Since they thought it foolish to acknowledge God, he abandoned them to their foolish thinking and let them do things that should never be done. 29 Their lives became full of every kind of wickedness, sin, greed, hate, envy, murder, quarreling, deception, malicious behavior, and gossip.

Think about that... it sounds identical to what's going on right now. Think about these people we consider our 'enemies'. Think how twisted, and confused, and angry, and ruined they are inside to be the way they are.

Look at one of their protests.

Instead of getting a job and being happy and starting a family and experiencing joy, they're running around like mad men, deficating on themselves, dressing up in vile constumes and ruining their own lives.

I pity them, because God really has just turned them over to their own vile ways.

These people need help.

6. Viking

Viking Active Member

I frequently pray that God will turn the hearts and minds of wicked doers to repentance, that they can be saved. It's Satan that wants everyone to die, he's striving to monkey wrench God' plan for mankind because his time is short. I hate seeing so many bad things happening to basically good people, but it's not really in our hands to make judgement in these matters. That doesn't mean to say that we shouldn't look out for and protect others.