Firearms Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying for hours upon hours for the past few days to put my grubby little hands on some bcgs... I work at a little FFL in Boise and need to find them.... Any finger pointing would be greatly appreciated... I need a total of 4 .308 BCGs at the moment and as many 5.56 as i can grab. Any ideas?

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
.....Pray?

·
Registered
665 Posts
sprintmist said:
Trying for hours upon hours for the past few days to put my grubby little hands on some bcgs... I work at a little FFL in Boise and need to find them.... Any finger pointing would be greatly appreciated... I need a total of 4 .308 BCGs at the moment and as many 5.56 as i can grab. Any ideas?
Armalite or DPMS pattern?

·
Premium Member
20,098 Posts
If you find em let the rest of us know heh.

There arent any anywhere atm.

·
Registered
548 Posts
sprintmist said:
Check the deals thread someone posted a link of BCGs supposedly INSTOCK

·
Registered
7,545 Posts
I haven't seen spare BCGs in Boise or online for quite a while. For a while the boutique units were in stock if you wanted to pay for them but I suspect they're hard to find too these days. There are a lot of builds out there waiting for a BCG!

·
Registered
4,795 Posts
Oh they are out there but at a premium price. If you willing to pay a premium take a look on ebay

·
Registered
37 Posts

I'll sell you a Colt BCG. I'll throw in the rest of the LE6920 for free!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ya.... not willing to pay 800 for a bcg... I MIGHT have found some after some RIDICULOUS amount of searching... I will let everyone know if it pans out...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts