Help me 'take care' of this guy..........

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by winds-of-change, Aug 11, 2012.

1. sputnik1988

sputnik1988 Active Member

There is a long list of things that I believe should be punishable by death... THIS is one of those things...:mad:

2. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

3. Fathead00

Fathead00 New Member

Do they every have good/happy news to read or view? All I see usually is about murder since we live so close to Chicago and Gary!!!!:(

4. Ranger-6

Ranger-6 New Member

People who do evil to animals will also do evil to other people...

5. texaswoodworker

texaswoodworker New Member

Give me 5 minutes with each of those people, and I'll take care of them. Probably in the form of a heavy lead pipe. :mad:

6. PanBaccha

PanBaccha New Member

Big, bad, ugly Bubba is awaiting his bride. This teacher will be taught as was the dog, with unmerciless horror and helplessness. Oh, Karma, how sweet it is!

7. ineverFTF

ineverFTF New Member

A pipe is to quick for f*****s like that. Cover them in chx blood and let the dogs decide how long it takes.

8. Zombiegirl

Zombiegirl New Member

That's why I don't watch the news.....

9. Tackleberry1

Tackleberry1 New Member

Yes, it happens every 4 years and it's logo is your Avatar...;)

Olympians of all disciplines, whether the medal or not, show the world that personal commitment and individual achievement are STILL the cornerstones of human exceptionalism!

Go Olypians...Go USA!

Just don't read the lame stream media coverage...they even manage to screw ^^THIS^^ up.

Tack

10. PanBaccha

PanBaccha New Member

I remember once when coming from a nearby store with a shopping bag in each hand in Miami Beach. There was a store-owner (a yuppie) outside on the sidewalk near his store
    screaming and hollering at his frightened dog with his hand outstretched (like a batter at the plate awaiting the pitch). I turned and walked back, place both bags on the
    ground, and waited five feet from them for his next action. The man, scared by the sudden appearance, quietly pertioned his dog to go inside the store with him. Patted him on
    the head gently and led him into the store. No words exchange. Just a silence that informed him he was about to be beaten. I picked up my bags and left. To this day I'll never
    forget that quiet exchange.

11. rjd3282

rjd3282 New Member

You know, in some places it's perfectly normal for people to eat dogs.

12. texaswoodworker

texaswoodworker New Member

It's still not acceptable to beat them to death, drown them, or abuse them.

13. CourtJester

CourtJester Well-Known Member

14. PanBaccha

PanBaccha New Member

Koreans are proud of such a menu.

15. Gonzilla

Gonzilla Active Member

WOC - I'm with ya on this. Find out what school employs this idiot and let's start sending emails, letters etc asking them why they employ an emotionally unstable man to teach young & impressionable children ?

He is hoping this blows over & if we mobilize, we can let the risk adverse school board know we are ready, willing & able to go to the mattresses.

16. Overkill0084

Overkill0084 Active Member

I typically fall into the pro life camp. In cases such as this I'm, however, in favor of the retroactive abortion.
    Let me know where to dig the holes. ;)

17. gunnut07

gunnut07 New Member

May the crabs of 1,000,000 dirty whores infest his crotch.