Help Me Out ??

Discussion in 'Semi-Auto Handguns' started by FreedomFighter69, Nov 6, 2011.

1. FreedomFighter69

FreedomFighter69 New Member

I want to get another handgun. {Like I really need it}. I have two Glocks so far and want to get a model 31. At the same time I have a ton of 380 ammo with no gun for it and am considering a CZ 83 . What do you think I should go for ? My current calibers are 2-9mm's, 1- 40, 1-357 Mag, 1-45 acp, 1-22 LR.

2. HOSSFLY

HOSSFLY New Member

Sell or trade the 380 ammo :rolleyes:

3. AIKIJUTSU

AIKIJUTSU New Member

CZ 83 is OK, but hard to find, unless you live in Kansas, where CZ importer is. If you want a pocket gun, try something easier to find, like a Ruger LCP, or a Taurus 738 TCP, etc. If you want a bigger .380, Taurus, Beretta, Bersa, Sig Sauer have some that may be easy to find.

4. FreedomFighter69

FreedomFighter69 New Member

My local shop could get the CZ 83 from about three different distributors so availability isn't a problem. I had a Bersa and wasn't to crazy for it because of the flimsy internal parts. The CZ is much more solid. I could sell the ammo and just get a Glock 31 instead. I just love the ballistics and energy of that caliber and it is becoming more popular with a lot of State and Local police now using it. There's just something about a bottlenecked cartridge ? Im just drawn to it ! Plus I like the 357 Magnum and the 357 Sig is very close and even equal in some loads like Corbon 115 gr and 125 gr. ll just flip a coin ! LOL !