Help me Obiwan Kenobi

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Anothermedic, Sep 24, 2010.

1. Anothermedic

Anothermedic New Member

Ok guys I work with a club called wings wheels and tracks we do mil armor mostly WW2 some cold war stuff. I am looking for an INERT RPG-7 rocket any type not a RPG-2 or a plastic airsoft. We have a display at watervielet musuem weapons of the Taliban we have the luancher (welded of course) need a rocket any condition as it will be repainted back to original spec anyway. If some one has one a chinese version would be great as they where the most common for us in Iraq post 2006 at least near Najaf. Also looking for some non US 60mm inert morters

Thanks

2. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

I am not personally familiar with the museum, but if it is an accredited museum, have the curator contact the US Army Ordnance School. Possible to get an inert round on loan. Inerts on those are rare- the damn piezoelectirc fuse makes them touchy enough usually do not inert them, just destroy. You may also be able to get a "rubber ducky" round as a training aids asset.

3. Gordo323

Gordo323 New Member

I have an old collection of Estes rockets, give me the dimensions and specs of what you are looking for, and I will see if I have anything in my inventory that would fit your needs.