Help finding a range

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by chip102, Jul 21, 2011.

1. chip102

chip102 New Member

hey all.
    Im from Boston and have been looking for a place to go try out my MN that I just got. I am not a member at any ranges because they all charge ridiculous fees. Does anyone know of a place relatively close to Boston that will allow 'visitor' shooters?

2. JonM

JonM Moderator

there is a range in manchester nh that you can shoot at. they rent machine guns too. nh isnt that far from boston.

3. chip102

chip102 New Member

Yeah I heard about them. Do you know if they have any restrictions on what can be fired there?

4. danf_fl

danf_fl Retired Supporter

5. chip102

chip102 New Member

thanks. I will look into those and see if any allow day shooters. The MRA is literally right next to my house here in Woburn, but they are kind of exclusive and it costs an arm and a leg to get a 1 year membership.

6. Car54

Car54 New Member

7. iluv2shoot2

iluv2shoot2 New Member

Come on down here!! We'll step into my backyard.

8. chip102

chip102 New Member

I would love to come down and set up in your backyard...hell ill probably end up moving somewhere south after school.

9. iluv2shoot2

iluv2shoot2 New Member

I'll tell you what, I've lived in seven states and three countries, and sworn I would never live in AL. again, but always came back. I love it here!! If you like to hunt, fish, photography, or just enjoy the land, this is the place to be.