Firearms Talk banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I picked up these mags the other day at a seconed hand store for a grand total of 4$. :)
Bad thing is I have no glue to what gun they go too:( Total implus buy.
The shinny ones are marked Springfield Armor 40S&W on the base plates. So im asuming they go to a XD?
As for the big one, i've got no idea. Any info will be welcome. Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,825 Posts
SS .40 S&W definitely XD mags...those alone are worth around $80. The 30 round 9mm??? Maybe Glock, can you post a pic with the mag catch cutout visible? It does appear to be a Glock mag with a 2+2 extension floorplate. Looks like you picked up around $120 worth of mags for $4...good find.

·
Registered
4,738 Posts
Yeah SS are for xd. Just bought a used one awhile ago for $20... You gonna resell them?

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What a lucky find. The black one looks to be a non-factory 29rnd with a +2rnd base on it. In 40S&W.
I will most likey get me a XD in. 40S&W.
Thanks for your help, ill get a better pic of the black mag up soon.

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
$40 for an aftermarket? I got my 2 original Glock 9mm hi cap mags from Midwayusa for <$75 included shipping months ago. Not sure if the .40sw hi cap mag is more expensive or about the same like the 9mm.

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
The scherer mag is inherently worthless.

They don't feed well. Not worth any price anyone has quoted so far. And if anyone is paying over $30 for a new 31rd glock mag, you're overpaying

·
Registered
2,880 Posts
I've never bought the aftermarket ones, the facyory 33 rounders are $40 here. Actually now that i think about I think they were $43

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
I bought a 33rd 9mm for my oldladys glock a few months ago and at my local shop it was $25. And thats a factory Glock magazine.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts