Firearms Talk banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I was doing a 300blk build as my Christmas present from my wife after the unfortunate events in CT, I haven't been able to find any parts...I've come to the realization I will not be building a complete rifle since there are no stripped lowers around, but I was still going to build the upper and switch it on my current platform. I have had a lot of trouble finding a stripped upper originally was gonna get a vltor mur-1 but I couldn't find any so I decided to just stick to the major decent companies bcm dd YHM some thing reputable but I can't even find those! has anyone seen any around for sale? Looking to spend up to 145$

Much help thanks

·
Registered
2,102 Posts

·
Registered
2,102 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I was supposed to be on DSG email notification for the Spikes uppers, never heard a word.

This company has some, I had one shipped and it's heading my way already. http://www.whiteoakarmament.com/xcart/product.php?productid=17734&cat=276&page=&featured=Y
Whats witg white oak? Ive never heard of them they pretty good?

For that price I would go with one of the more high end companies...
Guess beggars cant be choosers, im gonna give it a week or 2 then make a decision just worried I will find even less then

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
Whats witg white oak? Ive never heard of them they pretty good?

For that price I would go with one of the more high end companies...
Guess beggars cant be choosers, im gonna give it a week or 2 then make a decision just worried I will find even less then
No, I guess they aren't up to par. I enjoy buying inferior products and then encouraging others to do the same.

Continue your search.

·
Registered
325 Posts
I have some stripped Noveske Chainsaw upper receivers coming in within the next couple of weeks. I also still have one 10.2" Noveske 300BLK barrel left.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts