Firearms Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new. My husband convinced me to start shooting in July. He is a lot more experienced because he grew up with firearms and he is in the military. I was much more nervous about the whole thing, but after my first time at the range it is now my favorite thing to do. He got a 1911 for Christmas and we are preparing to buy me a C&C one shortly. We currently live in Virginia. All of our kids go to the range with us as well they really enjoy shooting our .22 Rifle.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Welcome to the site. Lot's of good information here!

·
Registered
21,822 Posts
Thank your husband;

to the FTF community. We are glad to have you as a new member!

All you need here is a thick skin and the ability to laugh at anything, including yourself!

Please read the following, it will save all of us a lot of time and trouble:

Please DO NOT post (including in your signature) advertisements, links to sell or advertise if you are not a vendor.

New folks- Please read this!!! << Click Here

FTF Newcomer's Guide << Click Here

How To Post Pics on FTF << Click Here

FTF's List Of Acronyms << Click Here

Join the Gun Owners of America, a worthy 2nd Amendment protector.

Gun Owners of America << Click Here

Please join the NRA, it serves all gun owners well.

Join the NRA << Click Here

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the welcomes! Canebreak I read the links thanks for the tips and we are NRA members but I havent heard of the other one I will look into it. My husband says no thanks is necessary but he appreciates it when they come so thank you.

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Welcome

Welcome from Georgia. Glad you found us. Hope you enjoy your time here as much as I have.

·
Administrator
26,464 Posts
Welcome fellow Virginian! Bunch of us around here- when we get 3 more, we plan to take over the world. :p

Richmond area here- my shooting partner currently is youngest granddaughter, the Anarchist-in-Training.

Glad you found your way to us. There are several ladies here that are members, including one of our Mods, Winds of Change. She's good folks, but I have to caution you, she's one of.... them. Yeah.

She's a Yankee.

·
Premium Member
19,844 Posts
Welcome here and please thank your husband for his service.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Your husband's service is greatly appreciated.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts