Firearms Talk banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Banned
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello my name is Preston. I believe in Wycca hence my name TheFireDemon. I'm 16 and an avid shooter. I just found this site and thought it would be nice to join.

·
Banned
11,006 Posts
Ignore primer.......he's strange;) actually he's pretty cool and knows his stuff. Welcome to the forum and don't make me mad.....ill curse you w voodoo;)

·
Registered
2,520 Posts
Welcome aboard, for the most part, we're tolerant but easily confused:p you'll like it here.

·
Banned
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
pagj17 said:
Welcome aboard, for the most part, we're tolerant but easily confused:p you'll like it here.
Thank you, I'm proud to be here. I read the stickies on what not to do, I think I'm set?

·
Banned
11,006 Posts
TheFireDemon said:
Thank you, I'm proud to be here. I read the stickies on what not to do, I think I'm set?
No ones ever set for us;) especially w me around.....I periodically tip everyones apple cart hehehe

·
Banned
11,006 Posts
TheFireDemon said:
Understood sir.
Do me a favor-dont call me sir. I'm a working man not a damn REMF. Also you'll be fine on here as long as you DO NOT act like a troll and you have a good sense of humor. Also I'm not much older than you-in years at least

·
Banned
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Marlinman said:
Do me a favor-dont call me sir. I'm a working man not a damn REMF. Also you'll be fine on here as long as you DO NOT act like a troll and you have a good sense of humor.
Sounds good. I didn't mean to push your buttons I thought you'd like the respect.

·
Banned
11,006 Posts
TheFireDemon said:
Sounds good. I didn't mean to push your buttons I thought you'd like the respect.
Oh I do like it......I just wasn't an officer and I'm not big on it anyways when a) I'm not that many years older than you and b) I had enough of that in the Corps. You didn't push any buttons either.

·
Premium Member
12,049 Posts
I will NOT deny being strange, but have you ever met a self-proclaimed warlock? I know (eek) two, they are some of the strangest sobs I've EVER met. I mean WHOA weird. Out there.

·
Banned
11,006 Posts
primer1 said:
I will NOT deny being strange, but have you ever met a self-proclaimed warlock? I know (eek) two, they are some of the strangest sobs I've EVER met. I mean WHOA weird. Out there.
Yes I have. Three I think.......wait does Shi count???

·
Premium Member
12,049 Posts
Never talked religion/ mystical stuff with him. You tell me. He sure finds some tail pics though.

·
Banned
11,006 Posts
primer1 said:
Never talked religion/ mystical stuff with him. You tell me. He sure finds some tail pics though.
Idk then. And yes he does;) RSG does too.

·
Banned
11,006 Posts
TheFireDemon said:
How's it going guys? How was fathers day?
You want the clean version or the Bunker version?;) actually its all clean and it was a good time. Even though I ain't got any kids and my "DAD" I'm very tempted to shoot 95% of the time.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts