Hello

Discussion in 'Massachusetts Gun Forum' started by JeffG, Mar 29, 2012.

1. JeffG

JeffG New Member

Stopping in to say hello to all from MA. I live in the New Bedford area and belong to the NB Rod and Gun club. Anyone here from my immediate area?

JEFF

2. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

Welcome to group. I was wondering when someone from our wonderful state would turn up.

3. PanBaccha

PanBaccha New Member

Welcome aboard the FTF!

4. Mason609

Mason609 New Member

Welcome to FTF Jeff. Not from the immediate area, I live in Quincy.

5. vincent

vincent New Member

I'm from Hull but am in NC now...Welcome Jeff!!! :D

6. scottmac019

scottmac019 New Member

Hi Jeff.....Fairhaven here....guess we are neighbors!! I too belong to Rod & Gun of NB

7. JeffG

JeffG New Member

Thank you everyone. Sorry I have not responded earlier got a bit busy.

Scottmac19 how often do you go to the range? I have been once since Dec 2011. If this weather clears up I want to go within the next week or so. When do you go?

8. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

Welcome, Jeff.

I want a pet like you have. Where did you get it? :D

9. JeffG

JeffG New Member

Thanks for the welcome...

The pet is a secret that I cannot tell anyone. It was born in the fire as was I... :)

10. Kodeman

Kodeman Member

Welcome aboard. I'm from Carver (Cavahhh) and shoot at Old Colony in Pembroke.

11. JeffG

JeffG New Member

Hi there! I was in Carver for quite a few years at the Shady Acres Camp Site. I belong to the NB Rod and Gun Club in Dartmouth, MA. Just shot off about 500 rounds of .40 S&W and 100+ of my .38 Special.

Cheers!

JEFF

12. Kodeman

Kodeman Member

I have a .38 chief spec. that I shoot quite often. I've been building an AR15 for several months now and hope to hit the range soon to site it in.

13. JeffG

JeffG New Member

I like my .38 special, it is a S&W 442 Airweight. I wish I would have bought one with the hammer, I think it's the 642. The .38 is my current summer carry, but I want a Glock 30SF .45... They are out there but at a cost of $700.00+. Dang MA laws! Anyway I have a list of parts to build an AR just no funds at the moment. Good luck with your build...

JEFF

14. NewGunGuy77

NewGunGuy77 New Member

Hello, I'm in Peabody and I'm not a member of any clubs. I usually do my shooting at Cape Ann on Sundays or go to Bob's sometimes.

Charles.

15. Kodeman

Kodeman Member

Welcome, there's not a lot of activity, as you can see, on this thread.

16. NewGunGuy77

NewGunGuy77 New Member

Yeah, it is as dead as a politician's soul and moral compass! Just wanted a sight to learn more stuff from and other things.

Charles.

17. NewGunGuy77

NewGunGuy77 New Member

People need to stop just lurking around on NES and broaden their horizons. The for sale forum is pretty lacking guys, you would get more buyers to list stuff on here also!

Charles.