Hello

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by Glock-Lover, Dec 13, 2011.

1. Glock-Lover

Glock-Lover New Member

Any one tried the 19 rtf2.

2. Glock-Lover

Glock-Lover New Member

Are you facing problems with gloria other than 9 mm?

3. Glock-Lover

Glock-Lover New Member

9 mm glock function with zero fault
    Shooting with 17/19/26/34 and 18 thousands of rounds with zero fault

G 33 - 357 sig prob
    G 22 - 40 prob
    G 30 - 2 fault over 100 rounds
    G 36 - many faults

Trying to get spring with 20 pounds

Is it logic what is happening?

Spring will resolve above faults?

4. AgentTikki

AgentTikki New Member

i don't understand......
    you have a problem with those models?

can you describe the problems? FTF failure to feed, failure to fire?
    FTE failure to eject?
    light primer strikes?

I can't say if the spring will fix it, if you don't tell us what the problem is. :D

5. Glock-Lover

Glock-Lover New Member

Failure to fire - light primer strikes

6. Glock-Lover

Glock-Lover New Member

Need and opinion about the G39

What do you think about the 45 gap

7. MrWray

MrWray New Member

Dude,calm down and take an adderall..what is your primary question???

8. triggernomic

triggernomic New Member

First try a different ammo. If it's still light striking then replace the striker spring. Get a glock armorer's manual for more info. The glock uses a striker instead of a hammer for impacting the primer. It isn't fully back when cocked. When you pull the trigger it pulls the striker back the rest of the way. When the trigger reaches full travel, the trigger bar will release the striker and allow it to propel forward. If it doesn't have enough spring tension it might not develop the momentum to ignite the primer. It could also be that there is some resistance to the striker, maybe by something inside the striker's channel. You will need the glock armorer's manual, but if you aren't sure, take it to a gunsmith.

9. AgentTikki

AgentTikki New Member

Let's try Mr Wray's approach.

Let's try 1 question at a time...One gun at a time.
    Please describe the problem. List what gun your using. List what ammo your using. And list what modifications you have done to your gun.

10. JohnJak

JohnJak New Member

What?

I am trying to brake down your questions and can't come up with intelligent answers.

11. triggernomic

triggernomic New Member

He might just be foreign? Maybe his english isn't very good. I think he says he is having light strikes, failure to fire. I find it hard to comprehend that multiple guns are having the same issue. That's why I was thinking it was the ammo. Maybe the primer is too deep (bad reloads or something).

12. MrWray

MrWray New Member

You have better comprehension skills than i have bro.the only thing that i understood is that he is having problems with gloria and he wants a 20lb spring :-\

13. triggernomic

triggernomic New Member

Yea, he did ask a lot of questions, and referenced multiple guns. The only direct problem I found in writeup indicated was light strikes. That's all I could figure to answer. I feel bad for people who don't understand english, though. I have some friends from Thailand that really like shooting guns, but there is a major communication issue.

14. Quentin

Quentin New Member

I know it's hard for those trying to communicate in a foreign language but what's really irritating are so called high school graduates in this country who can't write in their native language! And expect lucid answers to their threads when their question isn't lucid. :confused: