Hello!

Discussion in 'Mini-14 Forum' started by GunDoc, Mar 30, 2011.

1. GunDoc

GunDoc New Member

Hello folks. I just joined this forum from a link over at another I frequent and I'm glad to see another civil Mini14 forum. My website - www.thegundoc.com has a lot of info and several free videos on the Mini14 and gunsmithing tips. I'm in the business of smithing, but I hope I can help add to the wisdom of MasterPSmith and others howerever I can.

John "GunDoc" Baker

2. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

Wellllll, Welcome to the FTF, John!!

3. Jo da Plumbr

Jo da Plumbr New Member

Nice to meet you Doc. We have more than just minis. If you want to stop in at the intro section and post this up again more folks will be likely to see it and say "HI"

4. GunDoc

GunDoc New Member

Thanks. I did post in the Intro section, but I'm still feeling my way around so I don't step on the toes of established vendors.

5. Jo da Plumbr

Jo da Plumbr New Member

We got steel toed around here friend. Step away. :D

6. HKSlinger

HKSlinger Member

And big brass -----!

7. KMO

KMO Member

Hey Doc...Glad to have you over here too. I heard you had some health issues a few months back...Hope you're doing better now...;)

8. GunDoc

GunDoc New Member

Hey KMO - it was good to see a name I know. My health is probably no better or worse now, just luck of the draw and a hard youth.

By the way - I've had several examples of KMO's Mo-Rod and Mo-reaper in my shop lately and they're well made. If you're on the fence about buying them get off it and reach for your wallet.

9. DocWard

DocWard New Member

Welcome to the forum!

10. zebramochaman

zebramochaman New Member

Welcome from Damascus, MD.

11. masterPsmith

masterPsmith New Member

Hey John, glad to have you over here at FTF from the other one. Are you fully up and going from your move ??? I don't get over to the other forum much any more, FTF is my home................

Jim.................

12. oneshot

oneshot New Member

Good evening and welcome to the club.

13. GunDoc

GunDoc New Member

Hi Jim! I am, though it's sorta funny that I'm planning to move the shop again to the other side of town, probably in June. My lease here has been a nightmarish event and I have a better spot coming available. A little cross town move will take just a couple days to plug it all back in if the ATF cooperates. I have plenty of time to give them notice thankfully.

14. KMO

KMO Member

Yea, I know what you mean about that. I just passed my 2-year anniversary from stroke #2. The doctors say things like, "You should just be happy you're alive." Who trains these guys, anyway? Anyway, I am thankful to be healthy enough to do most things...guess we all should be as well...;)

15. GunDoc

GunDoc New Member

:) maybe we should have an old guys section and share tips and tricks on growing old, and give young guys advice on how to become properly busted up seniors. I don't think anyone teaches that anymore. I never rode my bike with a Styrofoam helmet and most of the time rode without using my hands. The horror.......

16. masterPsmith

masterPsmith New Member

Well, as long as I can still walk, see my target and pull the trigger, I guess I'm ok and won't complain too much about the 24/7 pain.

Jim.............