Hello

Discussion in 'AR-15 Discussion' started by mjkeat, Jul 5, 2010.

1. mjkeat

mjkeat New Member

New to the site and thought this would be a nice introduction. I snooped around a little and liked the things I saw. ARs are my focus at the moment but like to shoot 1911s and Glocks as well.

[​IMG]

LWRC M6A1 14.5" with 13" Troy rail and assorted Magpul parts. The Eotech has recently been sprayed in FDEish Aluma-hyde II. This was my first AR and my favorite to date. She shoots and handles like a dream.

2. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Welcome to the FTF Community and might I say, you have a nice stick there. I would love to see some range targets.

JD

3. mjkeat

mjkeat New Member

Thank you. They get trashed but as soon as it stops raining and If work ever lets up Ill make a trip to the range and post some.

4. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

Welcome to the FTF!!

5. doctherock

doctherock New Member

Welcome to the FTF hope you enjoy it as much as that beauty you have in the pic.

6. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

Welcome to the FTF community. :cool:

7. mjkeat

mjkeat New Member

Thank you all for your kind words. Im looking forward to being around this site.

Heres another. This one was a complete build. Its a 18" DI, SPR profile rifle length gas system barrel, Troy Ext 13" rail ( I really like this rail ). The lower is a beautiful billet limited run group buy from Quentin Defense (look these guys up for your next build) with a nice 3lb Timmney trigger. Everything is topped off with Magpul goodies. The UBR balamces the rifle out nicely. The optic is a Aimpoint H1. It also has 1x4 and a 4x16 optics when needed. Its not broken in yet but its begining to become a favorite of mine.
    [​IMG]

8. mjkeat

mjkeat New Member

Heres a target from todays trip to the range. Three rounds rapid fire from the slung position.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 10, 2010
  9. canebrake

canebrake New Member

Nice shooting, please go over to the Introductions section and tell us a little about yourself.

10. mjkeat

mjkeat New Member

Didnt see one, so I started this thread, but I will look again.

11. canebrake

canebrake New Member

12. mjkeat

mjkeat New Member

Thank you. I found it. I originaly was just looking in the AR section.