Firearms Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just signed up today.Been reading this for about 2 weeks now and like what I seen.Seems like alot of info is pass on and everyone seems to play well with each other.That's a enjoyable boards instead of flaming away I seen on other sites.Hope I fit in here.Dennis Blume

·
Banned
23,968 Posts
Welcome to the Forum - We have a good group of guys here and they don't usually dump on the new guy, which is a huge plus. We don't have an inner circle and you are free to jump in where ever you want too.

I hope you enjoy your stay...

JD

·
Registered
19,141 Posts
Hey man! This guys seem to know their armaments & only seem to flame the fans of the 1911 pistol. As long as you take time to make fun of the 1911 and espouse your never-ending love of "tupperware"-framed pistols, you should be fine. ;)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Pretty much a long gun person.Hunting and paper punching with rifle and shotguns.I do some reloading and like to talk about it. I'am just not a pistol shooter.Anybody here loading their own #3 or #4 buckshot loads for varmints.(anykind of varmints) :D Blummer

·
Registered
175 Posts
Pretty much a long gun person.Hunting and paper punching with rifle and shotguns.I do some reloading and like to talk about it. I'am just not a pistol shooter.Anybody here loading their own #3 or #4 buckshot loads for varmints.(anykind of varmints) :D Blummer
Welcome to the forum.

Ask that same question in this section: http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f30/ and you might get better results.;)

·
Registered
95 Posts
Iowa is First.....

Plinker, If you know anything about it, these guys would sure like to know more.......

The Carroll (Iowa) National Guard will conduct "urban training" in Arcadia (IA) next month involving a drill to apprehend a weapons dealer.

Homeowners are being asked to allow use of their residences for search & seize practice, a Blackhawk helicopter will be overhead for command and control, portions of the town will be roadblocked, the aim being to
"improve surveillance, search and apprehension, and other skills needed for Guard deployment in an urban environment."

Personally, I was appalled to hear of this operation. Since when does National Guard have any need to practice outside proper military reservations, and why are they, rather than BATFE & FBI, apprehending arms dealers?

·
Registered
21,822 Posts
Iowa Plinker (Dennis) prepare yourself, we are a irreverent bunch and tend to get up in your $hit every once in a wile.

Don't worry, it's a personal defect and we're working on it through therapy. Welcome to our cookoo nest!

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Welcome from Venezuela

Welcome and glad to have you around! :D

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
Welcome Dennis,
We have a good time discussing firearms in a laid back way.

·
Registered
3,659 Posts
Hello and welcome, I just joined myself and your right, this is a great place!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts