Firearms Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I am considering starting a website selling firearms and related material and am wondering what a person would want out a such a site. Also I am condersing buying a XD from Springfield and would like to know if this is a firearm worth purchasing. Fourty-Five cailber is what I am condersing I have seen a two-tone model I liked but have yet to get a e-mail concerning price. The msrp on the XD was 0 so maybe they are not even producing this model

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
Cheap ammo and firearms parts at competitive prices is what I expect when shopping online.

You might want to do a lot of research before deciding to actually jump into selling firearms and serial numbered parts. There is a lot of legal loop holes that you need to be willing to jump through. You also need a lawyer on retainer at all times as both the government or your buyers could turn against you at any time.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Springfield XD is what I'm hoping for someday when I'm all grown up. Hit the subforum and browse around, they seem to be pretty freaking awesome in my humble opinion (I'd post the link but my already-slow dialup is busy right now). I love the aesthetics and the equipment seems to be as good as it looks.

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
Springfield XD is what I'm hoping for someday when I'm all grown up. Hit the subforum and browse around, they seem to be pretty freaking awesome in my humble opinion (I'd post the link but my already-slow dialup is busy right now). I love the aesthetics and the equipment seems to be as good as it looks.
Meh, it'll never be a 1911. :D

·
Banned
23,968 Posts
Meh, it'll never be a 1911. :D
Over a hundred years of hardcore service and still the best damn thing to wrap your hand around should the SHTF in a close quarter drill.

John Browning was a gift from the Creator himself!

JD

·
Registered
67 Posts
matt g has gotten me to load up 4 pages tonight, despite my dialup being aggravatedly slow (slower than the normal slowness, I'm on like 15k right now....)

I'll def get some hands-on before laying any money down, but the 1911 is on the list of prospectives. Seeing a few pics of it made me realize that I had not one, but two, plastic toy 1911s when I was itty bitty. I'm sure the real-life versions would fit my hand and be as awe-inspiring as those toy ones to my childhood imaginings.

Hey, maybe I'll be able to have an XD and a 1911 someday :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts